2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
Procedure fairness letter.
They're asking for updated pcc,ruksati pics, communication proof and nikkah nama
Wow... i guess give them all

Best of luck !

Lee&Stacey

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Wow... i guess give them all
@Adeena

Yes, agree with @patvicto that you'll need to give them those things. I think those are pretty standard things to ask for though, aren't they? I admit I didn't know what ruksati pics and nikkah nama were I just looked them up and they seem to be comparable to wedding ceremony pictures and a wedding certificate/license which are things that are asked for in the instructions in the application.

I don't think there is a big worry yet, just that these things weren't included in the original application so they are now asking you to send them in to complete these requirements?

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
@Adeena

Yes, agree with @patvicto that you'll need to give them those things. I think those are pretty standard things to ask for though, aren't they? I admit I didn't know what ruksati pics and nikkah nama were I just looked them up and they seem to be comparable to wedding ceremony pictures and a wedding certificate/license which are things that are asked for in the instructions in the application.

I don't think there is a big worry yet, just that these things weren't included in the original application so they are now asking you to send them in to complete these requirements?
lol i've included a Brick here... so far nothing been asked.

Reactions: Lee&Stacey

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
A Procedural Fairness letter is a serious matter. It is not the same as a simple request for additional documents.

Procedural Fairness letters are issued when IRCC has concerns that the applicant has made false statements and/or has submitted fraudulent documents. You may want to seek the advice of an experienced immigration lawyer before you reply. You usually have 90 days to respond to this.

you have to take this in serious guy

Last edited:

Lee&Stacey

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
A Procedural Fairness letter is a serious matter. It is not the same as a simple request for additional documents.

Procedural Fairness letters are issued when IRCC has concerns that the applicant has made false statements and/or has submitted fraudulent documents. You may want to seek the advice of an experienced immigration lawyer before you reply.

you have to take this in serious guy
Thank you for clarifying this @patvicto . From the documents requested, which seem like standard docs to send, it seemed like they were missing.

But yes, I agree if these letters are issued when IRCC has concerns about false statements or fraudulent docs it would be very wise for @Adeena to speak to an immigration lawyer.

Adeena

May 11, 2019
Thank you for clarifying this @patvicto . From the documents requested, which seem like standard docs to send, it seemed like they were missing.

But yes, I agree if these letters are issued when IRCC has concerns about false statements or fraudulent docs it would be very wise for @Adeena to speak to an immigration lawyer.
I'm providing them updated pcc, my chat and call log screenshots, nikkah nama and ruksati pics. Like i have everything which is required. So do i still need to have a lawyer?

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
I'm providing them updated pcc, my chat and call log screenshots, nikkah nama and ruksati pics. Like i have everything which is required. So do i still need to have a lawyer?
You didnt include those proofs when you sent app ??

is weird usually they just return the app in the first month. (as incomplete)

Well i would say , review all to be sure it's matching up. i would include a spreasheet telling them why those proofs were not in the package you sent and so on, cause the checklist clearly says to do so.

Adeena

May 11, 2019

Well i would say , review all to be sure it's matching up. i would include a spreasheet telling them why those proofs were not in the package you sent and so on.
No I've submitted everything with the package but they want to see more communication proof, more ruksati pics, updated pcc and nikkah nama in our Urdu language. Bcz I've submitted the translated one.

Adeena

May 11, 2019

Well i would say , review all to be sure it's matching up. i would include a spreasheet telling them why those proofs were not in the package you sent and so on, cause the checklist clearly says to do so.
Can you tell me that while arranging WhatsApp chat recent screenshots would come first right?

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
Can you tell me that while arranging WhatsApp chat recent screenshots would come first right?
I would include proofs that it's a continuous relationship and genuine : gifts , celebrations. xmas , bday's , those things matters a lot to them.

Letters if you guys are sending in between each other, packages slip.

Screenshots have a value but they never can be sure it's genuine so yeah as addon but not as 1st argue.

Like we sent phone bills with history of phone calls and minutes online we talk almost every day at morning.

Proof of visits if you can provide any other.

Lee&Stacey

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
It is really your decision if you contact a lawyer.

Personally, if I received a letter that's purpose was to question the authenticity of the documents and/or statements I had made on my application or was requesting information I knew I had already submitted, then yes I would contact a lawyer for a consultation. I would want to ensure that everything I send in the next time was complete, correct, and what they needed for the application.

We had a consultation with an immigration lawyer prior to starting our application as we had several questions. For an hour it was about $100, which while not cheap, is very much worth it to ensure your questions are answered and you are clear on what is still required for your application.

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14

Personally, if I received a letter that's purpose was to question the authenticity of the documents and/or statements I had made on my application or was requesting information I knew I had already submitted, then yes I would contact a lawyer for a consultation. I would want to ensure that everything I send in the next time was complete, correct, and what they needed for the application.

We had a consultation with an immigration lawyer prior to starting our application as we had several questions. For an hour it was about $100, which while not cheap, is very much worth it to ensure your questions are answered and you are clear on what is still required for your application.
Exactly 100$ when it's a thousands dollar process.... heum... i think the question is never even to be asked.

Adeena

May 11, 2019
I would include proofs that it's a continuous relationship and genuine : gifts , celebrations. xmas , bday's , those things matters a lot to them.

Screenshots have a value but they never can be sure it's genuine so yeah as addon but not as 1st argue.

Like we sent phone bills with history of phone calls and minutes online we talk almost every day at morning.

He visited me in September and i already had sent them his visit proofs and gift pics which he brought from Canada. But i sent these when my file was in Sydney. So do i still need to resend his visit proofs?
And yeah we're gonna attach slips of his financial support.

Adeena

May 11, 2019

Thanks. I'll ask my husband to contact a lawyer.

Lee&Stacey

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019

@Adeena

Agree with @patvicto that you need to send these types of things for proof.

We included a few screenshots of Skype chats in our original application but we also included things like photos of us over the years (including with other members of each of our families), scanned copies of cards we'd sent to each other for birthday, anniversary, etc., a list of all the trips we had taken to visit each other (including dates of the trips and some copies of the plane tickets), letters from our families that they know about our relationship and support it, ...things like that. If you didn't submit things of this nature, they should likely be included now too. Now is the time to gather everything you have to support your relationship is genuine and continuous.