+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEBRUARY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Lee&Stacey

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Has anyone applied for spousal sponsorship without having a job in Canada ? Did it go through ?
We did because when we applied I (the sponsor) was still living in the United States. I was approved as the sponsor back in March.

In our application we included details of how we planned to support ourselves when we live in Canada, including copies of our bank accounts, investment accounts, retirement accounts and pensions, estimates of how much money we would each make on our respective houses when they were sold, etc. My house was already on the market so I included the listing so they could see what it was potentially going to sell for and then a copy of my mortgage account so they could see the funds I was anticipating to clear.

Now with this said our application isn't complete yet. It is currently at the London VO (just transferred a couple of weeks ago) so we are now waiting for the decision to be made, PPR, and COPR.

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
We did because when we applied I (the sponsor) was still living in the United States. I was approved as the sponsor back in March.

In our application we included details of how we planned to support ourselves when we live in Canada, including copies of our bank accounts, investment accounts, retirement accounts and pensions, estimates of how much money we would each make on our respective houses when they were sold, etc. My house was already on the market so I included the listing so they could see what it was potentially going to sell for and then a copy of my mortgage account so they could see the funds I was anticipating to clear.

Now with this said our application isn't complete yet. It is currently at the London VO (just transferred a couple of weeks ago) so we are now waiting for the decision to be made, PPR, and COPR.
Well at least you got transferred, i didnt yet.

Chloe10

Jun 10, 2019
AOR Received.
28/03/2019
Med's Request
28/03/2019
Med's Done....
10/04/2019
Has anyone had experience with being asked for additional documents even though you had already included this in your application?

Thanks

hio

Oct 6, 2016
Has anyone had experience with being asked for additional documents even though you had already included this in your application?

Thanks
Yes in our case the local visa office asked additional documents (more pictures, proofs of contact, money transfers, boarding passes...) I guess it's more like an updated of the folder

Last edited:

mmuntaha

Jul 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
My application was transferred from sydney to London Visa office; got confirmation today.

What do you guys think would be the next step and how long would be the wait?

Aor: March 4th, 2019

Chloe10

Jun 10, 2019
AOR Received.
28/03/2019
Med's Request
28/03/2019
Med's Done....
10/04/2019
Yes in our case the local visa office asked additional documents (more pictures, prouves of contact, money transfers, boarding passes...) I guess it's more like an updated of the folder
Okay thanks, glad it is not just me then :)

Reactions: hio

Shivaliwalia

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Guys same question again. Has everyone got file transfer to lvo or there r still people waiting. Coz m seeing march applicants getting lvo transfer bt m still waiting feb 19 applicant

Adeena

May 11, 2019
Guys same question again. Has everyone got file transfer to lvo or there r still people waiting. Coz m seeing march applicants getting lvo transfer bt m still waiting feb 19 applicant
Same. I'm also Feb applicant nd waiting for transfer. Infact many January applicants are also waiting for transfer.

dmurrman

Dec 5, 2018

Thanks
Yup, I was asked for an additional police check even tho we included the one they asked for on the checklist. I don't think it delayed us tho, because we got notice of transfer to LVO last week. It was annoying at any rate.

dmurrman

Dec 5, 2018
Are we LVO transfer folks supposed to get an additional email once it arrives at London? Or just the one email from Sydney saying they sent it? Thanks people