+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEBRUARY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

bruceg

Dec 27, 2018
Hello. Anyone here who got a ppr letter and at the same time a notification on the gckey to upload a copy of passport and photo as additional documents? TIA
We were requested to send them via courier to Ottawa ... GCKey is still showing action required from June - no PPR letter in it.

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Hello Guys ,

Anyone in this group that received AOR 1 and after that no update for a month or so?

If no , is there someone in this group , for whom it took long time to get SA.

I am a little concerned because for me its exactly 1 month today that after AOR 1 i got no update.

My timeline : May31st file received

AOR 1 - July 20th 2019.
You can see all the dates here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gm315tmNKWoywb7PwZBiE67fUmznYQrNhYVWXPXXJBw/htmlview?sle=true&pru=AAABbM8FTyw*3DNm0aYwhlWDrhuBVMMFLg#

Pick any month you want, and you can compare received dates, AORs, etc.

lccliff

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Richmond, BC
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
19-03-2019
AOR Received.
17-04-2019
File Transfer...
23-05-2019
Med's Request
09-05-2019
Med's Done....
23-05-2019
I believe because there are dependents involved and previous marriage so that could be the possible reason. those were my guesses anyway.
That'll do it!

Amandeep22

Jul 25, 2019
Hi,

We had applied for spousal PR on Feb 1st, the Sponsor approval, Medical, biometrics have all been done. My wife recently received pre-arrival service invitation letter. Is that a sign of application moving forward these days? What is the general timeline for PPR from this letter for New Delhi Visa Office applicants? If anyone can provide any information, would be great. Thank You!

lccliff

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Richmond, BC
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
19-03-2019
AOR Received.
17-04-2019
File Transfer...
23-05-2019
Med's Request
09-05-2019
Med's Done....
23-05-2019
Hi,

We had applied for spousal PR on Feb 1st, the Sponsor approval, Medical, biometrics have all been done. My wife recently received pre-arrival service invitation letter. Is that a sign of application moving forward these days? What is the general timeline for PPR from this letter for New Delhi Visa Office applicants? If anyone can provide any information, would be great. Thank You!
I don't know about NDVO but that is a good sign. Means your eligibility has passed. Congrats!

jaygill

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Category........
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Hi,

Hey! that's a great news!
when was your file transferred to NDVO?

jeane_libatin

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Copy of passport and the photos.
So you were just ask to send a copy not the original?because my husband was ask to send his original passport and at the same time was ask to upload a copy of his passport and photo in his gckey account. Are you done with bio and medical too?

bruceg

Dec 27, 2018
So you were just ask to send a copy not the original?because my husband was ask to send his original passport and at the same time was ask to upload a copy of his passport and photo in his gckey account. Are you done with bio and medical too?
Yes, everything is done. My wife is from the US - and for people from visaless countries (US, UK - not sure what others), you just send a copy of the passport since the paperwork doesn't go into the passport. Seems odd to me but whatever... now we wait for the paperwork to come back :D