Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
@jack59 please keep updating, mine is also in Sydney!
i think we won't be sent till like end of August , September... they are really late in most VO's.....

Reactions: jack59

kristinsels

Jul 4, 2019
Category........
FAM
Hey guys, anybody here passed an Addl doc to CPC-M, how long did the update came after? We did not receive any Acknowledgement of receipt from them, we just knew they did receive it after calling IRCC.

Also, we do not have the “we started processing...” line in the ECAS PR side.

It’s been 36 days, I’m just concerned if something is wrong or what. Hehe. Btw, i’m a March applicant. :) Thanks in advance :)

calvinw06

Jun 8, 2015
Hello everyone.

This is a thread for all the applications being submitted in February. Please add your timeline when you come in:
PA (primary applicant) Country
AOR1: Acknowledgment of Receipt (email saying they have your app) (generally first sent to sponsor and takes 3-4 months)
MR: Medical Request
SA:Sponsorship Approval
Medical passed
MIDI - CSQ: Ministry of Immigration, Diversity, and Inclusion - The Quebec Selection Certificate/certificat de sélection du Québec. (Quebec Only)
CSQ received (Quebec Only)
CSQ AOR (Quebec Only)
AOR2: Acknowledgment of Receipt at VO (Visa office of PA)
CSQ approval (Quebec Only)
BGC: Background check in Process
DM: Decision made
PPR: Passport Request
COPR ISSUED: Confirmation of Permanent Residence (document you recieve when you become a PR)
LANDED: Well you can imagine what this means
I'm so confused with this AOR and AOR2. My application is in Mexico since March 1, 2019. CIC sent me a letter on March 12, 2019 correspondence acknowledging receipt letter I got from CIC application status online and by email. So is this an AOR or AOR2?

In one of the emails I got from VO cause I was pestering them for an update, they said to refer to my AOR on March 12, 2019. Today I spoke to my local MP and she said the March 12, 2019 letter is not AOR2 but it's correspondence acknowledging receipt. Im seriously confused what is what and have no idea what stage this application is on

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
I'm so confused with this AOR and AOR2. My application is in Mexico since March 1, 2019. CIC sent me a letter on March 12, 2019 correspondence acknowledging receipt letter I got from CIC application status online and by email. So is this an AOR or AOR2?

In one of the emails I got from VO cause I was pestering them for an update, they said to refer to my AOR on March 12, 2019. Today I spoke to my local MP and she said the March 12, 2019 letter is not AOR2 but it's correspondence acknowledging receipt. Im seriously confused what is what and have no idea what stage this application is on
just a heads up, MPs are not aware of the acronyms used here on the forum. If you know your file has been in Mexico since March 1st then why are you worrying?

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
just a heads up, MPs are not aware of the acronyms used here on the forum. If you know your file has been in Mexico since March 1st then why are you worrying?
Well even when you call IRCC , they know what is so lol It's not really a forum thing... SA DM AOR... common terms. :p

Jessieroberts12

Dec 9, 2018

Not everybody gets AOR2. Some do, some don’t. If it’s been transferred then I wouldn’t worry. Now you just have to wait.

calvinw06

Jun 8, 2015
I'm worrying cause my wife's passport. Expires in April 2020. Everyone suggestting passport renewal but it's impossible cause Venezuela is not issuing them. My wife's mother asked for her passport 2.5 years ago and never received it. Basically no one can get the passport unless you do something for the Venezuelan government illegally.

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
I'm worrying cause my wife's passport. Expires in April 2020. Everyone suggestting passport renewal but it's impossible cause Venezuela is not issuing them. My wife's mother asked for her passport 2.5 years ago and never received it. Basically no one can get the passport unless you do something for the Venezuelan government illegally.
no one can tell you that your wife's application will be completed within 12 months. But if your file has been transferred then it's a good sign. Maybe order notes to see where things are at more detailed.

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Well even when you call IRCC , they know what is so lol It's not really a forum thing... SA DM AOR... common terms. :p
I said MPs and I have spoken to some agents who had no idea what I was referring to when using acronyms. Some do, some don't

Lacey77

Jul 8, 2019
Hello, new here. (Outland sponsorship- Canada/ US)

Application received: Feb 4, 2019
Sponsorship approved: April 4, 2019
Medical passed: April 2019
File transferred to Mississauga: April 10, 2019
PPR: June 13, 2019
PPR sent: June 14, 2019
PPR received: June 17, 2019
COPR issued: ???

Anyone else waiting for COPR as well or can give an approximate waiting time?

Reactions: bruceg

Chloe10

Jun 10, 2019
AOR Received.
28/03/2019
Med's Request
28/03/2019
Med's Done....
10/04/2019
Hi there,
No, no file transfer yet, unfortunately. :-(

We spoke to CIC this week because I (the sponsor) have moved back to Canada now so they updated my address information on my file. Was hoping that the fact that I lived in the US was part of what was slowing it down and they were waiting for me to get to Canada this summer. Guess we can just wait and see now.

Hi.. Did you enter Canada under Dual Intent? If so, how did that go?
Thanks

bruceg

Dec 27, 2018
Hey guys, anybody here passed an Addl doc to CPC-M, how long did the update came after? We did not receive any Acknowledgement of receipt from them, we just knew they did receive it after calling IRCC.

Also, we do not have the “we started processing...” line in the ECAS PR side.

It’s been 36 days, I’m just concerned if something is wrong or what. Hehe. Btw, i’m a March applicant. :) Thanks in advance :)
First set of additional documents got the acknowledgement of receipt after about a month? It cleared on GCAS about 2 months after... Second set has been a month + and still showing "you need to provide addiitonal documents" - although they were sent both via web form and through the GCAS upload. (*Chuckling* - they wanted proof that I was planning on moving to Canada once the application was approved. I had already changed my address in their system to the new house, and sent them copies of the tax records and my shiny new Nova Scotia drivers license. Folks, I ain't waiting for your paperwork - my beloved wife might have to, but I've got a house to put in order...) (Pretty empty house since most of the furniture won't move until Megan does, but the cats and I are here...) Now to set up the grill on the backyard fire pit while it's sunny. ..