+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEBRUARY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Vee1990

May 13, 2019
My applications was returned because of a missing tick in a box on the sponsorship evaluation form.so we are starting again with the new updated forms.Its really stressing.But they gave us application and uci numbers.

Adeena

May 11, 2019
Hello everyone!
Here's my timeline

File sent: feb 25
AOR: march 30
SA: April 18
Biometrics request: April 17
Biometrics done: April 25
Medical request: April 18
Medical done: April 30

But on may 6 i got biometrics request again where as my gckey shows biometrics number, date of biometrics and it's expiry date but status of biometrics shows " we don't need your fingerprints. We'll msg you if this changes".
Can anyone tell me what's that? Have they received my biometrics or not?

Jessieroberts12

Dec 9, 2018
So on May 16th they sent me my Biometric Request after having the payment request on April 9th. That came through on my GC account, however when I look on ECAS it says “we sent you mail on May 16th. Please consider delays in mail before contacting us”. It’s not a concern at all, but just wondering why they’d send something in the mail when everything else has come through on email? Perhaps they send it via mail too?

tranSASK

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
So on May 16th they sent me my Biometric Request after having the payment request on April 9th. That came through on my GC account, however when I look on ECAS it says “we sent you mail on May 16th. Please consider delays in mail before contacting us”. It’s not a concern at all, but just wondering why they’d send something in the mail when everything else has come through on email? Perhaps they send it via mail too?
That should be in your CIC account , if you don’t have CIC account , they will send it your email . Only time they will mail you any document if your email address is not right on file . Ecas always say mail but it is email . Good luck

Jessieroberts12

Dec 9, 2018
That should be in your CIC account , if you don’t have CIC account , they will send it your email . Only time they will mail you any document if your email address is not right on file . Ecas always say mail but it is email . Good luck
Okay thanks! Yes we have email on our file for contact and everything else has come through email so I just wanted to check. :)

Sid6767

Jan 15, 2019
some people got ghost update like that when ECAS shows they sent something but they didn’t after 2-3 days they got decision made hopefully you are lucky one :)

Ravi123456

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
I think we should add the no of days between File transfer date and started processing date (on ECAS) as well to the tracker. This gives an idea on how many days the VO is usually taking to open the file after transfer. Thoughts?