App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
AOR Received.
28-03-2019
Med's Request
12-04-2019
Med's Done....
06-05-2019
Hey guys, did any early February applicant received an update yet?
Feb 8th here and nothing yet. Going by the January 2019 inland spreadsheet people up to the 30th of January are receiving AOR. So hopefully within the next 2 weeks for us.

Imjennah

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
Reactions: Bexi15

tzk_

Mar 14, 2019
Edmonton
I was able to link my application to MyCIC account. I was using pasaport information to link but it didn't work. i found some information on the January thread that might be helpful to link. Method 2 worked for me.

Method 1
One particular route to success that several people have had luck with is the ‘Application number / Family name’ option:
  • Select the ‘Application number and family name’ option.
  • Chose number of applicants as 2 (i.e. the Principal Applicant and the Sponsor)
  • Enter the application number allocated by CIC and the family name
  • Hit the 'Submit' button. A validation error occurs
  • The validation red arrows indicate that only the birth details section is required (i.e. none of the passport section was highlighted - the drop lists for the passport sections were still available for editing however, normally the unnecessary fields tended to be greyed out and turned off).
Method 2
  • Select Application Number and Family name
  • Fill your family name (surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form. PUT YOUR FAMILY NAME IS THIS FORMAT - Smith (ensuring the first letter is capitalized) THEN PUSH SPACE BAR ONCE.
  • Then fill in Application number and AGAIN PUSH SPACE BAR ONCE.
  • Next in applicant personal info panel fill CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH, DO NOT FILL IN ANY PASSPORT INFORMATION. AGAIN WRITE ON THE SAME FORMAT (CAPITALISED FIRST LETTER OF YOUR CITY) AND PUT A SPACE AFTERWARDS
  • Select Province and town you intend to live in (as on your IMM0008) and select current marital Status.
  • Finally select 2 as the number of family members AND AGAIN ADD A SPACE AT THE END.
  • Once you fill all information, Click on Search for my application

Carlos25

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
I was able to link my application to MyCIC account. I was using pasaport information to link but it didn't work. i found some information on the January thread that might be helpful to link. Method 2 worked for me.

Method 1
One particular route to success that several people have had luck with is the ‘Application number / Family name’ option:
  • Select the ‘Application number and family name’ option.
  • Chose number of applicants as 2 (i.e. the Principal Applicant and the Sponsor)
  • Enter the application number allocated by CIC and the family name
  • Hit the 'Submit' button. A validation error occurs
  • The validation red arrows indicate that only the birth details section is required (i.e. none of the passport section was highlighted - the drop lists for the passport sections were still available for editing however, normally the unnecessary fields tended to be greyed out and turned off).
Method 2
  • Select Application Number and Family name
  • Fill your family name (surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form. PUT YOUR FAMILY NAME IS THIS FORMAT - Smith (ensuring the first letter is capitalized) THEN PUSH SPACE BAR ONCE.
  • Then fill in Application number and AGAIN PUSH SPACE BAR ONCE.
  • Next in applicant personal info panel fill CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH, DO NOT FILL IN ANY PASSPORT INFORMATION. AGAIN WRITE ON THE SAME FORMAT (CAPITALISED FIRST LETTER OF YOUR CITY) AND PUT A SPACE AFTERWARDS
  • Select Province and town you intend to live in (as on your IMM0008) and select current marital Status.
  • Finally select 2 as the number of family members AND AGAIN ADD A SPACE AT THE END.
  • Once you fill all information, Click on Search for my application
Hi! Thank you for the info, when was your application received?

Carlos25

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Right now they seem to be working on January 30 and 31st, but it looks like there was a lot of applicants on those dates, i guess early February applicants should start getting AOR in the next few days or next week :)