+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Kamaldeepkalsi

May 24, 2019
Bad news for me!! After waiting for 8 long months (AOR 14th feb), we got a rejection. Reason being we claimed 50 points for arranged employment. However, our offer letter did not say “1 year of guaranteed employment after getting PR”. We didn’t think it was mandatory for that statement to be there in the offer letter, as long as we have a continued job.Suggestions please, what should we do? Inland candidates!
Has anyone else faced similar situation?
Bad to hear the news. What was your VO?

zodiac212

Jul 31, 2019
Bad news for me!! After waiting for 8 long months (AOR 14th feb), we got a rejection. Reason being we claimed 50 points for arranged employment. However, our offer letter did not say “1 year of guaranteed employment after getting PR”. We didn’t think it was mandatory for that statement to be there in the offer letter, as long as we have a continued job.Suggestions please, what should we do? Inland candidates!
that is sad after waiting for 8 months and knowing your application got rejected

Zigzag13

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
Yes, your medical will expire within the next 90 days according to this email, but how many days have they given to complete the new medical and upload it? Does the attachment say anything? also, I said it could be something else because they are not asking you to do the medicals again, only your wife and kid. Assuming you are the PA, how come your medicals are not expiring along with them?
Try contacting them over phone and try to get some intel. A webform can take days, even weeks to get answered
hello,

My wife is PA. Their last medical report was all good and the status was medicals passed before this event.
The message says they have to do medicals within 30 days.

I did my medicals approximately one month after them.
I will call them today.
They got this message when their medicals were 75 days away from expiry. Mine will expire 98 days from now, so I am wondering if I should do it upfront as well? Thoughts?
appreciate your responses.

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Since you are inland applicants, consulting a reputed immigration lawyer there is the best option in my opinion. I have not seen any rejection for similar reason on this thread. But there might be other threads to discus rejections\refusals, please try there as well.
Hope you can solve it soon
Good Luck

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
hello,

My wife is PA. Their last medical report was all good and the status was medicals passed before this event.

I will call them today.
They got this message when their medicals were 75 days away from expiry. Mine will expire 98 days from now, so I am wondering if I should do it upfront as well? Thoughts?
This looks tricky. I hope there was a simple solution but I can't think of any at the moment. Could you try calling IRCC and ask them why this request is initiated now and only for your wife and kid, but not for you? Its highly unlikely you will get a proper reply but it is still worth a try. Also ask them if you should do yours as well.
Because if your medical validity is not extended and you do not get your PPR in the next 23 days ( lets hope it will come by then), there is a chance they might initiate another request for you which might delay the process even further.

If I were you, I would do the medicals and upload it while waiting for them to reply to the webform. If you are lucky, they might approve the application once the new medicals are submitted.

Reactions: Zigzag13

ranjitrajkumar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
hello,

I will call them today.

IMO, get the meds done for your wife and kid, and do yours only when you are asked to do so. Doing it pre-emptively may bring up issues with the submission of your meds.

Reactions: Zigzag13

SKSV

Apr 8, 2019
Thank you so much. Apparently it's not "available in my country" as my play store is set to the UK from when I lived there and refuses to change back to Pakistan... I give up for tonight. I've been trying to find a hack and call for hours now, guess it just ain't meant to be...
Try Text Me app. I use it and works well. $2 for 100 minutes.

r_fish

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
called again today apparently the background verification and i believe eligibility verification are still in progress - the agent told me it could be due to delay on the third party and not necessarily IRCC ... this is getting so frustrating...

r_fish

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
So sorry to hear you get rejection. As an inland applicant you can contact an immigration consultant who may be able to help, depending on your background there may even be community services to help you. From my little bit of immigration knowledge due to studying and real life occurrences an appeal may be able to be filed and upon appeal you can provide an employment letter acknowledging the missing information - if the employer will not guarantee employment for a year perhaps you can file an appeal and look for a new job offer that will supply what you require.

JoyForPR

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Thank you all for your concern and advise. We are planning to start the PNP process, and then re-apply. Hiring a lawyer did not cross our minds, but definitely something to think about.

Zigzag13

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
Called ircc regarding the medicals.
Agent on the call asked me to raise a web form request to explain visa officer that medicals are valid and traveling on a short notice is not a problem.
She also suggested to get the medicals done as well if they reply before medicals are submitted well and good but don’t wait.
So I will get them done tomorrow! Damn have to pay 1250$ tmrow (twice) I hope I will get ppr after this else this will be a pure waste of money!

Stay14

Oct 10, 2019
You can get your employer to confirm that you will have the job for at least a year after your pr. Once you you this letter you can appeal for your application to be reconsidered. Since the reason for the rejection is simply that you may be accepted. Or depending on your crs you can reapply with a revised offer letter

Reactions: JoyForPR

lovecanada001

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
didn't they ask for additional documents from you before rejecting your application?
As per my understanding if you had completed one year and working with the firm as a full-time employee you don't have to show them 1 year guaranteed employment. moreover in Canada, no one has guaranteed job even immigration officer not having guaranteed employment with the government.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoyForPR

JoyForPR

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
didn't they ask for additional documents from you before rejecting your application?
As per my understanding if you had completed one year and working with the firm as a full-time employee you don't have to show them 1 year guaranteed employment. moreover in Canada, no one has guaranteed job even immigration officer not having guaranteed employment with the government.
That’s what we thought while applying. Which employer would write “guaranteed a job 1 year after getting the PR”. First of all “getting a PR” had no specific time frame these days....grrrr! I’m so mad at them. We are a little lost what to do, and to spend so much time again in the-applying and again waiting for so many months to hear our verdict sounds frustrating right now

Reactions: capricorn7