17-01-2019
Hi all, my time to scream in tears..PPRRRRR

Aor: 8 Feb
Visa office: Sydney Aussie
NOC: 0124
Ghost update: 22 Oct
PPR: 28 Oct
Family of 3
Congratulations! What’s the date or the ppr email?

CaCal

Jul 9, 2019
Not much, please carry the following things:

Mandatory:
- Passport
- Both Copies of COPR
- Bank Statement and Bank Letter
- List of items you are bringing with you in Canada
- In case returning back to Home country then you should have a temporary Canadian address so that your PR card can be shipped there

Good To have:

- Additional copies for Photos
Thanks for the list. Is there any specific size required for the photos?

Zigzag13

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
Hi Guys,

Feb 10 Aor, everything is pass.
But today I got message to redo the medical exam for my wife and kid.
I don’t understand why, they gave medical exam in January this year, it’s not a year yet why did ircc ask for remedicals for them?
How do I contact them and tell them? Has anyone faced a similar situation?

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Hi Guys,

I don’t understand why, they gave medical exam in January this year, it’s not a year yet why did ircc ask for remedicals for them?
You could raise a webform and request an extension for the medicals, while expressing your intent to travel before they expire. But if you want your PPR asap, then just go ahead and do the remed..

Reactions: Zigzag13

Zigzag13

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
You could raise a webform and request an extension for the medicals, while expressing your intent to travel before they expire. But if you want your PPR asap, then just go ahead and do the remed..
Hi Prasad,

thanks for your reply.
But if they did there medicals on Jan 2019 then Aren’t they valid till Jan 2020? M I missing something?

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Hi Prasad,

thanks for your reply.
But if they did there medicals on Jan 2019 then Aren’t they valid till Jan 2020? M I missing something?
I'm more likely to win the lottery than understand how and why IRCC does the things that it does in the way that it does them. Just go ahead and do your remed, I'd say..

Happysoul26

Sep 26, 2019
Hi Guys,

Usually people don't travel when such a short time is left. People generally take 3-4 months, and also it would be extreme cold in Canada during that time so people would delay their shifting (that's what they have thought)
But if you intent to travel before your medical expires you can let them know, they might just issue your ppr and if they don't reply in the specified time or deny your request then you should do your remedical

Reactions: PrasadK

Zigzag13

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
Usually people don't travel when such a short time is left. People generally take 3-4 months, and also it would be extreme cold in Canada during that time so people would delay their shifting (that's what they have thought)
But if you intent to travel before your medical expires you can let them know, they might just issue your ppr and if they don't reply in the specified time or deny your request then you should do your remedical
Let’s see I have raised web form to tell them that we can migrate soon if we receive the ppr.
And if application requires more time ( which it should not as everything is pass) then we are more than willing to do it again.

let’s see what ircc does now!! Fingers crossed

thanks you guys, your replies are very helpful. Been waiting for long time! Hope they accept it and end my wait. Also medical cost per person is 675$ , I dnt want to repeat that

Andrew30

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
And finally...

EE-FSW-O
Paris VO
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
AOR - 02/07/2019
MEP - 03/21/2019
ADR(Mili+Crim) - 05/23/2019
GU - 09/18/2019
ADR(RPRF) - 09/30/2019
PPR - 10/28/2019

I hope all of you receive such a tremendous piece of news very soon!
Congrats

Reactions: Robotisict

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Let’s see I have raised web form to tell them that we can migrate soon if we receive the ppr.
And if application requires more time ( which it should not as everything is pass) then we are more than willing to do it again.

let’s see what ircc does now!! Fingers crossed

thanks you guys, your replies are very helpful. Been waiting for long time! Hope they accept it and end my wait. Also medical cost per person is 675$ , I dnt want to repeat that
Don't want to discourage you and hoping that you don't have to do the medicals again.
But if you have a standing medical request from IRCC then not everything is pass now, and your file is on hold. Until they revoke the remed request your medical will stay open. Its better you do your best to get a decision from them asap, before the timeline to submit new medicals expire.
As far as i know, they don't really consider whether you can travel in the given time or not. I have seen coprs issued with 3 weeks validity.
So, if they asked you to redo medicals, it could be something else too.
Hope you can sort it out soon and get a decision in your favour.
Good Luck

Reactions: Happysoul26

SafiKhan900

Aug 8, 2019
Hey Guys still waiting....

I've never called them before because I was being "patient" but I think it is time now since my AoR was Feb 11

Can someone please share the number and technique to call from outside Canada?

I scanned all the pages here and the number I found only has a voicemail and they specifically reiterate how nothing related to immigration will be answered.

Hoping for a quick response! thank you!!

Zigzag13

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
Don't want to discourage you and hoping that you don't have to do the medicals again.
But if you have a standing medical request from IRCC then not everything is pass now, and your file is on hold. Until they revoke the remed request your medical will stay open. Its better you do your best to get a decision from them asap, before the timeline to submit new medicals expire.
As far as i know, they don't really consider whether you can travel in the given time or not. I have seen coprs issued with 3 weeks validity.
So, if they asked you to redo medicals, it could be something else too.
Hope you can sort it out soon and get a decision in your favour.
Good Luck
so here is the notification :

Please be advised that the medical(s) under IME(s) are now or will expire within the next 90 days and cannot be reassessed. Please take the attachments sent in a separate email under the new IME(s) to an approved Panel Physician and have the medical(s) completed.

Based on this I thought it’s less than 90days, so they want to do the reassessment!