+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

hossaina

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi
I need your help. I received a letter from CIC which states that my job duties which are listed in the employment letter do not appear to be consistent with the lead statement. for NOC 2171. They gave me 7 days to submit any additional documents regarding that issue. So, in that case, what should I do? Will it be OK if I gave a new employment reference letter by adding some points from NOC CODE 2171 which are mentioned in CIC website?? Guys, please help or otherwise my application will be rejected.

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
Why dude:eek:?
I think i have an idea who this guy is. From his comment history, he is someone i've observed in the feb aor telegram group in the past. Unfortunately he's always seemed to be a bit negative and extreme. Like the moody sort. So please don't take his assessment of Canada too seriously. Life isn't a bed of roses anywhere but some people are more easily stressed and prone to emotional outbursts than others.

ankar

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Could you post the timeline as well along with the VO.
Sure.
ITA: Jan 10, 2019
AOR: Feb 26, 2019
Biometrics: April 11, 2019
Contacted IRCC around the 6 month mark and only criminality was passed, rest not started.
Contacted Ralph Goodale’s office at the 7 month mark and again the same status.
PPR: Oct 24, 2019 (around the 8 month mark)

I sincerely wish all waiting with feb AORs get PPR asap. I can understand the frustration having dealt with it myself.

Reactions: Kamaldeepkalsi

yaseerakapadia

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Hi
I need your help. I received a letter from CIC which states that my job duties which are listed in the employment letter do not appear to be consistent with the lead statement. for NOC 2171. They gave me 7 days to submit any additional documents regarding that issue. So, in that case, what should I do? Will it be OK if I gave a new employment reference letter by adding some points from NOC CODE 2171 which are mentioned in CIC website?? Guys, please help or otherwise my application will be rejected.
I would definitely consult an immigration lawyer : certified consultant who has dealt with such an ADR before.
Sending a new experience letter or a separate document from the employer clarifying your job duties that are aligned with the NOC does make sense.
If you think you have time, best is to call IRCC and push the agent to confirm with senior staff what exactly will be advisable.

Am not an expert but this is what I have thought I will do if I get such an ADR hence passing it along to you.

All the best!

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

SKSV

Apr 8, 2019
Hi @PrasadK ,

Any Update on your application?:(:(:( How are coping up with this man? I'm getting so frustrated, cannot even start a new job here because of this...

Reactions: PrasadK

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Hi @PrasadK ,

Any Update on your application?:(:(:( How are coping up with this man? I'm getting so frustrated, cannot even start a new job here because of this...
Same here. No update since October 18th.. Hope they're not waiting for my medical to expire so as to ask for remedical. Yes, the wait is really annoying but coming from 'eligibility not met' I'm supremely relieved with the current state of my application with everything passed..

Last edited:

Kamaldeepkalsi

May 24, 2019
Sure.
ITA: Jan 10, 2019
AOR: Feb 26, 2019
Biometrics: April 11, 2019
Contacted IRCC around the 6 month mark and only criminality was passed, rest not started.
Contacted Ralph Goodale’s office at the 7 month mark and again the same status.
PPR: Oct 24, 2019 (around the 8 month mark)

I sincerely wish all waiting with feb AORs get PPR asap. I can understand the frustration having dealt with it myself.
Congratulations I have exact same timeline.. but no updates yet...my VO is montreal

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Same here. No update since October 18th.. Hope they're not waiting for my medical to expire so as to ask for remedical. Yes, the wait is really annoying but coming from 'eligibility not met' I'm supremely relieved with the current state of my application with everything passed..
That’s my theory, which I hope they prove wrong. Only reason I think why they’re delaying ppr is because they’re waiting for my meds to expire so they can ask for a new one and extend the visa’s validity. Really hope we get it soon as we are willing to land before expiry of our current meds.

Reactions: PrasadK

Kaushal_sh

May 28, 2019
Hey, any tips on what to prepare?
Not much, please carry the following things:

Mandatory:
- Passport
- Both Copies of COPR
- Bank Statement and Bank Letter
- List of items you are bringing with you in Canada
- In case returning back to Home country then you should have a temporary Canadian address so that your PR card can be shipped there

Good To have:

- Additional copies for Photos

topeolu1

Mar 2, 2019
Could you share the letter you got from cic and the initial reference letter you sent in. Please blot out personal detail. Let's assist to review today to see if sending another job reference will work. It could just be you need to elaborate more on the earlier one sent to accommodate more duties. Just my thoughts. Regards .

Hi