+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

lovecanada001

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Finally got PPR. Dated Oct 24, but received Oct 25 local time. (240 days)
AOR: feb 26
VO: Ottawa
I did not receive any ghost update during the entire process and whenever I called IRCC they told me that my eligibility and security had not started.
It has been a long wait and I realize many are still waiting. I just want to give others hope as it can be such testing times with so many things put on hold because of this.
Congratulations Ankar

Reactions: ankar

Ranjodh1234

Sep 11, 2019
Finally got PPR. Dated Oct 24, but received Oct 25 local time. (240 days)
AOR: feb 26
VO: Ottawa
I did not receive any ghost update during the entire process and whenever I called IRCC they told me that my eligibility and security had not started.
It has been a long wait and I realize many are still waiting. I just want to give others hope as it can be such testing times with so many things put on hold because of this.
Congrats bro ... just wana ask how much time security gona take ... ?

Zigzag13

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
Hey Guys,

I am Feb 10 Aor.
This morning I logged in to cic account and I saw that application/profile updated as status then I clicked on more details but there was no update as such, is this a ghost update??
I did not get any email also.
Last time I called agent my status was :
Eligibility, criminality met and security not started

ankar

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Hey Guys,

I am Feb 10 Aor.
This morning I logged in to cic account and I saw that application/profile updated as status then I clicked on more details but there was no update as such, is this a ghost update??
Yes! Thats a GU

SKSV

Apr 8, 2019
Hey Guys,

I am Feb 10 Aor.
Is it met or passed? Beacuse last time I found out they are different. Any ways, good luck...

ankar

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
So when I woke up I saw the PPR email. On checking my account it did say that my account is updated with no real update. So maybe I got a GU just before PPR email or at the same time or after. I'm not sure. It did all happen when I was fast asleep.

SKSV

Apr 8, 2019
So when I woke up I saw the PPR email. On checking my account it did say that my account is updated with no real update. So maybe I got a GU just before PPR email or at the same time or after. I'm not sure. It did all happen when I was fast asleep.
Congratulations dude:):):)

SKSV

Apr 8, 2019
Could you post the timeline as well along with the VO.