+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
Yeah!! When all assessments are passed, the system should just auto trigger the PPR.. What the hell is this final manual approval all about when all the stages have already passed?! And even if this is their procedure, why not just complete the final approval right after the last assessment gets passed, instead of dumping the file back into some other pile or queue.. :/
True that. But if this is really a manual process for some officer then again given a choice of picking up a file within 6 months and file which has already cross 6 months, officer will prefer to pick former & close it. It is high time for IRCC to define SLA for that so called 20% percent of delayed files unless they are in security screening.

Holyange

Aug 17, 2018
Yeah!! When all assessments are passed, the system should just auto trigger the PPR.. What the hell is this final manual approval all about when all the stages have already passed?! And even if this is their procedure, why not just complete the final approval right after the last assessment gets passed, instead of dumping the file back into some other pile or queue.. :/
The last note on my file says “looking to approve the application”. But why officer has not approved it yet? My goodness! Today a nice agent told me that she will send a message to the office to update my application since officer has not updated the application since last note.

Reactions: PrasadK

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
True that. But if this is really a manual process for some officer then again given a choice of picking up a file within 6 months and file which has already cross 6 months, officer will prefer to pick former & close it. It is high time for IRCC to define SLA for that so called 20% percent of delayed files unless they are in security screening.
Yeah they only want to be punctual about files within the 6 month timeframe (so they can maintain their promise of 60% applications processed in under 6 months).. the system is completely broken for applications that exceed 6 months. It's all luck of the draw from there..

The last note on my file says “looking to approve the application”. But why officer has not approved it yet? My goodness! Today a nice agent told me that she will send a message to the office to update my application since officer has not updated the application since last note.
I guess I'm in the same spot.. But a little worse! The call centre agent told me he cannot send a message to the officer since my file clearly has a note mentioning no reminders.. :/ It's back to just aimlessly waiting for me...

Holyange

Aug 17, 2018
Yeah they only want to be punctual about files within the 6 month timeframe (so they can maintain their promise of 60% applications processed in under 6 months).. the system is completely broken for applications that exceed 6 months. It's all luck of the draw from there..

I guess I'm in the same spot.. But a little worse! The call centre agent told me he cannot send a message to the officer since my file clearly has a note mentioning no reminders.. :/ It's back to just aimlessly waiting for me...
Waouuuu this is crazy!!!! I pray that God have mercy on us to end this stressful time with good news soon.

Robotisict

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
When did you get you last GU?
My last GU goes back to Sep. 18th, 2019. Then, I received an RPRF payment request on Sep. 30th, and I subsequently uploaded the receipt at the same date. Based on what Erin said and that RPRF, I thought the PPR was really about to come. However from that time, dormancy has overshadowed the situation again!

SKSV

Apr 8, 2019

Similar situation. Agent told me that she cannot send another reminder as there is an existing one to be looked at.

Reactions: PrasadK

yaseerakapadia

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Did they say when they wrote the last note?

ankar

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Finally got PPR. Dated Oct 24, but received Oct 25 local time. (240 days)
AOR: feb 26
VO: Ottawa
I did not receive any ghost update during the entire process and whenever I called IRCC they told me that my eligibility and security had not started.
It has been a long wait and I realize many are still waiting. I just want to give others hope as it can be such testing times with so many things put on hold because of this.

Kamaldeepkalsi

May 24, 2019
Finally got PPR. Dated Oct 24, but received Oct 25 local time. (240 days)
AOR: feb 26
VO: Ottawa
I did not receive any ghost update during the entire process and whenever I called IRCC they told me that my eligibility and security had not started.
It has been a long wait and I realize many are still waiting. I just want to give others hope as it can be such testing times with so many things put on hold because of this.
Congratulations Ankar...:)..You VO was always Ottawa ?