Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Guys finally Golden email. Here is my timeline
AOR 15 feb
Medical and biometric 5th April
PFL 27th Sept
Doc submitted 7th Oct
Golden email 16th Oct

I would like to thank each and everyone of you especially to those members who responded to queries timely. Lots of Good wishes for everyone
what was your VO?

lucasknm

Sep 18, 2018
Me too. I am exactly like you. my AOR is Feb 27th.
Since my medical has been passed, NOTHING HAS CHANGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have contacted IRCC several times, they just say its in progress!

Hi All!

Does anyone have any idea why the processing time varies so largely across different applicants that applied at the same time?

My AoR was in mid February and when I check on my application profile it still says:

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • April 5, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I sent a webform message and they replied my application is still in process, so not much help there...

Anyway, good luck everyone and congrats to those who already received it!

ankar

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Me too. I am exactly like you. my AOR is Feb 27th.
Since my medical has been passed, NOTHING HAS CHANGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have contacted IRCC several times, they just say its in progress!
ditto! i think as others have said, it all depends on when they pick up your file. looks like they dont feel like touching our files.

Malik1986

Oct 17, 2019
Hello everyone,

Finally the wait is over, yesterday I received PPR. Below is my timeline:

12 Dec ITA
04 Feb Aor
19 Mar Medical Passed
04 Apr Biometrics done
07 Oct Ghost update
16 Oct PPR

London VO. I did not receive an email but received PPR as a message in my profile.
Congratulations and best of luck for future life in Canada in shaa Allah. I have the same timeline as yours and the same VO. Could you please tell your medical details? Like whether they asked you for a remedical or medical extension?

lucasknm

Sep 18, 2018
I think maybe international students are those 20% complex issues..usually all the students are provincial nominee. So what would they stuck on us!?! 1200+ score! freakin eligible! what else do they want..its been 8 MONTHS!!!!!

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Does Mr. Erin also give info like Mr. Goodale.

Also, if someone has mailed Mr. Goodale and gotten a reply what difference would it make to ask Mr. ERIN ?
You gotta ask people who has contacted them mate.
Probably because, Ralph replies only ones in 3 months. So if you want to know the status after a month or two, emailing Erin might be the only way (considering you are not too desperate contact Ahmed Hussen),but I heard he takes longer to reply.

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Hi, I did use my new passport details.
My old passport holds the information regarding my current visa status in USA.

May I know the source of your information regarding not having to send an old passport?
I have around 7 old and expired passports with me from the time I was born, but I only sent my current and valid passport and got the visa stamped without any issues. Your US visa (even though valid) is not going to affect your PR visa stamping. Unless you have a canadian visa on the old passport, it might not be an issue. Also the passport you send should be valid for at least 6 months.
The source of my information is the experience of those went through this before me. I could be wrong completely. You can send your old passport if you want

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Asad H

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Congratulations and best of luck for future life in Canada in shaa Allah. I have the same timeline as yours and the same VO. Could you please tell your medical details? Like whether they asked you for a remedical or medical extension?
No, I did not get a remedical request and I am not sure if they will give any extension as my copr is not stamped yet. Current medical expiry is 30 Dec.

ZebaAli12

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Hi guys just a quick question.
I am from Pakistan and i gave my biometeric in Karachi VAC. However my golden email says to submit my passport to Islamabad VAC. So my question is do I need to send it to Islamabad only or I can send it to Karachi where i gave my biometric?

r_fish

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
my application is the exact same thing except medicals were passed April 12 and when i sent in the web forum i got told the same thing as well. It is so frustrating

Hi All!

Does anyone have any idea why the processing time varies so largely across different applicants that applied at the same time?

My AoR was in mid February and when I check on my application profile it still says:

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • April 5, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I sent a webform message and they replied my application is still in process, so not much help there...

Anyway, good luck everyone and congrats to those who already received it!