Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Hi guys!
Been a silent observer like many. Just wanted to update that I also received my PPR on 18th September. However, the mail was lying in my spam box and there was no update in the account (still isnt updated). My APR date is 17th Feb. There is one slight issue which I am facing and could use advice on. I had sent out a web form on 31st August to CIC (and had earlier sent an email to NDVO in July as well) stating that I have moved to Singapore from New Delhi and would like to submit my passports here. They sent an acknowledgement mail as well and said they have updated my profile. However, they have issued the PPR with the requirement to submit in New Delhi.
I have written back to them and apprised them of the details. What should I be doing in this situation? Do you think they are likely to respond and change the passport submission location to Singapore?

@legalfalcon @adstarscream732 @LuckyCent and anyone else with information with regard to such situations, please help!
I am not an expert but don't wait for them to write back to you. On Monday call them and ask them what you should be doing. Hopefully the client support agents will be able to guide you.
Did they ask you to submit it directly at New Delhi?

Mail going to spam is common, no need to worry about it as long as you saw it. Account will be updated only after CoPR is issued, until then it will show "in progress"

Reactions: adstarscream732

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
What happened to everyone? Its so silent here:confused:

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

lucasknm

Sep 18, 2018
Waiting for some magic in the coming week.

Wish for PPR!

Done with spouse's biometrics and addition marriage proof submission.

AOR : 1st Feb, 2019
Category : CEC Inland
Visa Office : Montreal

Wish speedy PPR for all of us!
So, when you say inland, it means you are already in Canada?
If yes, are u sure that PPR is next step? u should get COPR?

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

shubhamtapadar

Dec 11, 2018
united states of america
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-11-2018
Nomination.....
12-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-02-2019
Hi guys!
Been a silent observer like many. Just wanted to update that I also received my PPR on 18th September. However, the mail was lying in my spam box and there was no update in the account (still isnt updated). My APR date is 17th Feb. There is one slight issue which I am facing and could use advice on. I had sent out a web form on 31st August to CIC (and had earlier sent an email to NDVO in July as well) stating that I have moved to Singapore from New Delhi and would like to submit my passports here. They sent an acknowledgement mail as well and said they have updated my profile. However, they have issued the PPR with the requirement to submit in New Delhi.
I have written back to them and apprised them of the details. What should I be doing in this situation? Do you think they are likely to respond and change the passport submission location to Singapore?

@legalfalcon @adstarscream732 @LuckyCent and anyone else with information with regard to such situations, please help!
Hi, I was in the similar situation. My AOR WAS Feb 10 and I received PPR ON September 11. I was in UWA when I applied but I moved back to India in May and updated my address and phone in May only. But my PPR asked me to submit my passport to Ottawa. I raised a web form AND sent an email to Ottawa asking them to send me a revised PPR so that I can submit it in India. I got a new PPR on my CIC account exactly after 3 days. I would suggest you to do the same and CIC wowi surely respond. All the best.

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
I didn't order GCMS because I believe it is not that useful, except in some cases of complete silence for long terms, like 10 months with no updates. And I don't care about eligibility and security and other stuff. As per my immigration lawyer, paying the RPRF, after almost 6 months of procedding, means that you have passes eligibility, medical and security as well. I mean, your immigration file is approved !!! Then your file goes to the permanent Residency process, which is a separate thing. They usually screen the file to make sure nothing is wrong, and I have never seen a rejection at this step. All what we need is patience. Our file is coming on the way, we are in the queue. I am just concerned that the fact the we paied the RPRF upon request would delay our files but I believe it would be a matter of days, just the time to trigger the mail, pay the money, start reviewing the file again. Then it is given another BF date normally. What do you think
You are right.. I guess it is almost true.
The most important thing is that “ will they pick the file on given BF date” I js don’t want them to assign another BF date n leave it rotting there.