+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
@curious_furious @adstarscream732 @LuckyCent @lina_ballerina @PrasadK @SKSV @Bunny Thapar @ranjitrajkumar @CaCal

Got the mail at 3:08 am IST (17:38 Friday, EST) this morning, didn't go to spam, the filter worked for me.

I can confirm the theory that you feel nothing. I was watching a movie and saw the notification on my mobile, instead of opening it I kept watching the movie. I don't feel like its the end of the journey or anything like that, No elevated emotions, don't even feel like the weight off my head or heart.
For me, its just the end of another part of the journey and the beginning of the next part, which is also going to be challenging and demanding.

Thank you guys for keeping me company when I felt lost out and lost. The last 7 months taught me so many lessons that I was too stubborn learn in the past. Thank you for being the best supports, advisers and motivators.

Many many congratulations bro.. May God bless you for your future endeavours

Reactions: RBV2909

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
It's taking roughly a month and a few days to get PPR after RPRF payment, I guess.

Really a month ?? That’s too long... the next BF date is usually after 7 days but yes.. you can be right too.. it all depends on when they pick your file n process it.

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
I am from Egypt and currently living over there. My Aor is Feb 13, RPRF Raquest on August 5th. Almost 7.5 months, 50 days post RPRF and counting. What about you my friend.

Hello bro.. have you / how many GU’s you got before getting RPRF payment request???

And

What was your application status before RPRF payment???

LuckyCent

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
@curious_furious @adstarscream732 @LuckyCent @lina_ballerina @PrasadK @SKSV @Bunny Thapar @ranjitrajkumar @CaCal

Got the mail at 3:08 am IST (17:38 Friday, EST) this morning, didn't go to spam, the filter worked for me.

I can confirm the theory that you feel nothing. I was watching a movie and saw the notification on my mobile, instead of opening it I kept watching the movie. I don't feel like its the end of the journey or anything like that, No elevated emotions, don't even feel like the weight off my head or heart.
For me, its just the end of another part of the journey and the beginning of the next part, which is also going to be challenging and demanding.

Thank you guys for keeping me company when I felt lost out and lost. The last 7 months taught me so many lessons that I was too stubborn learn in the past. Thank you for being the best supports, advisers and motivators.
My heartiest wishes bro

You have become a pro... So please guiding people

And yes I felt the same as yourself. No emotions at all, immediately started thinking of next...

Karime77

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Hello bro.. have you / how many GU’s you got before getting RPRF payment request???

And

What was your application status before RPRF payment???
No man, didn't have/seen ghost updates before RPRF.

And status hasn't change since medical passed and biometrics as well. Both ithe same day.

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
You are right.. I guess it is almost true.
The most important thing is that “ will they pick the file on given BF date” I js don’t want them to assign another BF date n leave it rotting there.
Who knows? I know my CA didn't touch my file on the first three BF'Dates, He kept postponing it by a week, then started extending it by months. The last one I got was Nov13 2019, so its not always extended by a week. I almost went crazy when I heard "probably by Nov 13".

Last edited:
Reactions: Bunny Thapar

citizen_krane

Jul 24, 2018
I have seen lot of FEB AORs receiving PPRs. I am just wondering if there is anybody with similar circumstances as me

AOR - Feb 10
Recommend Pass - Confirmed on 09th August
Security - Not initiated.

I am just curious why security isnt initiated as most of the RP's have cleared the queue.

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
I have seen lot of FEB AORs receiving PPRs. I am just wondering if there is anybody with similar circumstances as me

AOR - Feb 10

I am just curious why security isnt initiated as most of the RP's have cleared the queue.
Don't worry about security being initiated or not. It contains a lot of internal proceedings and the Visa officer is not obliged to put everything on the system and the agents probably won't disclose it too.
My security was yet to start on 16/9 and eligibility was on RP. Both changed to Pass on the 19th. So if what they said is true, then security started on 17 and was cleared on 19th, It took only two days.

RayZh

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Don't worry about security being initiated or not. It contains a lot of internal proceedings and the Visa officer is not obliged to put everything on the system and the agents probably won't disclose it too.
My security was yet to start on 16/9 and eligibility was on RP. Both changed to Pass on the 19th. So if what they said is true, then security started on 17 and was cleared on 19th, It took only two days.
It has been more than 2 months since they initiated my security check.
i guess they just don't keep the notes on your file up to date..

zodiac212

Jul 31, 2019

AOR - Feb 10

I am in similar situation AOR feb 15, eligibility requires review, and security check not yet started

Zigzag13

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019

AOR - Feb 10

Same as u.
Eligibility met, criminality done
Security not initiated
is there a way to call them? Call keeps disconnecting when I try.

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Same as u.
Eligibility met, criminality done
Security not initiated
is there a way to call them? Call keeps disconnecting when I try.
From where are you calling and to which number are you calling?