+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

ranjitrajkumar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Last edited:

LSK

Sep 14, 2019
Got golden email today guys. Aor Feb 14 2019. Thanks everyone here for all the advice. You rock. I just have one more question. Do I need to take email printout or is there going to be request letter in my cic account? Because there is nothing except profile updated status.

curious_furious

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-02-2019
@CaCal
Tonight looks like just like every other night.
Talked to an agent just now
Status hasn't changed since August 13, still in Recommended Pass, Yet to start. According to him "may be" by the end of the month I can expect further updates.
PS: The agent told me they are suspended the other number to reduce call volumes from outside canada and asked if I would like to add a canadian number. Looks like they no longer entertain calls from outside Canada.
Did you ask the reason that people with AOR around 19 Feb have got PPR, what is taking the officer this long to pick your file

curious_furious

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-02-2019
Got golden email today guys. Aor Feb 14 2019. Thanks everyone here for all the advice. You rock. I just have one more question. Do I need to take email printout or is there going to be request letter in my cic account? Because there is nothing except profile updated status.
Take the print out of the PPR Mail, your passport and the photographs with specifications mentioned in your mail. Note : the specifications are not same as that of EE profile creation and also carry your biometric receipt.

Carry cash , VFS Mumbai prefers to get paid in cash for some reason

Reactions: LSK

KAuS

Jul 31, 2019
Take the print out of the PPR Mail, your passport and the photographs with specifications mentioned in your mail. Note : the specifications are not same as that of EE profile creation and also carry your biometric receipt.

True !!.

Reactions: LSK

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
people who are waiting to for PPR email, add this email id to the whitelist (so that it does not go the spam folder):

IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

@RBV had posted a link to instructions on how to whitelist email ids and domains, a couple of pages ago.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ppr-how-to-never-miss-the-golden-email-gmail-hotmail-users.596756/
I had already done this and confirmed twice that I have done it...
It still went to SPAM/JUNK...
I advice all to still check Spam/Junk even if you have whitelisted or filtered for this email.

LSK

Sep 14, 2019

Thank you brother. Wasn't aware of bio receipt at all. Thank's again

CaCal

Jul 9, 2019
Did you ask the reason that people with AOR around 19 Feb have got PPR, what is taking the officer this long to pick your file
I did ask the agent this question and she told me “well there are several reasons, I cannot be sure which one, your file may be complex or your file is in queue before which he will finish the pending files”
They have generic replies.
No progress on my file either, I am asked to call end of September . GCMS notes has crossed 32 days don’t know if they will come or not..
I am here till October for sure...

Reactions: RBV2909

srirams91

Star Member
Sep 29, 2018
Guys, paid rprf on Aug 31. Eligibility is recommended pass, criminality is passed. Any idea how long it iwll take? March 2 AoR