+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Raspreet Kaur

Jul 14, 2019
Hello mates,
Can anyone guide me please. I just realized that I had made a mistake in the educational details in PR application, I wrote my bachelors as 4 years in place of 3 years as I had completed it in 4 years bcoz of some reason but in my WES report its written 3 years. But overall it doesn't affects my CRS score as it's assessed as Master's degree by WES.
What shall I do now?

kuraris17

Aug 14, 2019
Today, I opened my CIC account after receiving a message from VFS in French, which I didn't understand so I looked for possible explanation or related updates to my account. I sent my passport to VFS last Thursday and today my account says something about the counterfoil (new section) which I presume related to the visa stamp. Just waiting for VFS to let me know when I can get my passport back.

My account was also updated and it shows the date when my eligibility and background checks were approved - Aug 27 for both steps, and then I got the PPR next day. Aug27 is ~202 days since my AOR (6Feb2019). Note that on Aug 23, I called IRCC and my eligibility status still requires review and background check has yet to start. No movement in my application from Apr5 to Aug26.

Just sharing to spark some hope to everyone. The wait can be long and beyond 6months period, but it is also possible to close the final steps in a matter of few days. :)

VO: CPC-Ottawa

Jadedrio

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
D
Today, I opened my CIC account after receiving a message from VFS in French, which I didn't understand so I looked for possible explanation or related updates to my account. I sent my passport to VFS last Thursday and today my account says something about the counterfoil (new section) which I presume related to the visa stamp. Just waiting for VFS to let me know when I can get my passport back.

My account was also updated and it shows the date when my eligibility and background checks were approved - Aug 27 for both steps, and then I got the PPR next day. Aug27 is ~202 days since my AOR (6Feb2019). Note that on Aug 23, I called IRCC and my eligibility status still requires review and background check has yet to start. No movement in my application from Apr5 to Aug26.

Just sharing to spark some hope to everyone. The wait can be long and beyond 6months period, but it is also possible to close the final steps in a matter of few days. :)

Please did you get a tracking number after submitting your passport? I submitted mine but havnt been sent any tracking details. Getting a bit worried.

kuraris17

Aug 14, 2019
The tracking number is printed on the receipt given by VFS. The same receipt will be shown to VFS upon passport return.

D

Please did you get a tracking number after submitting your passport? I submitted mine but havnt been sent any tracking details. Getting a bit worried.

Reactions: Jadedrio

LuckyCent

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Hello mates,
Can anyone guide me please. I just realized that I had made a mistake in the educational details in PR application, I wrote my bachelors as 4 years in place of 3 years as I had completed it in 4 years bcoz of some reason but in my WES report its written 3 years. But overall it doesn't affects my CRS score as it's assessed as Master's degree by WES.
What shall I do now?
You should inform CIC

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Guys finally Received PPR.

Here is my Time line
15th Feb AOR
7th April Got ADR, ECA report from ICAS can not be verified by IRGC
Submitted ECA report on 30th May
31st May MEP
7th June BIL
Called CIC 3 times
Till 6th Aug
Eligibility was met
Criminality pass
Security still not started
27th Aug Ghost Update
28th Aug PPR mail
Congratulations and Good Luck :)

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Hello mates,
What shall I do now?
You should contact IRCC asap and ask what should be done?
When did you submit your application? Do you know its current status?
Was it really a 3 year course which you finished in 4 years? or was it a 4 year course which WES took only as a 3 year one?
According to the GCMS notes I've seen they verify the educational credential from WES website directly and the degree certificate.
Anyway its better not to take any risk, better you call the client support first and ask them what should you do and follow their instructions

Reactions: LuckyCent

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019

Counterfoil issued means CoPR is issued, I guess that might be the message from VFS. Hopefully you will get your passport back in 3-4 days.
In the end its always takes only a couple of days to finalise everything. Even the client support agents admits that the Visa officers can finish everything in couple of days once they decide to pick up you file and work on it. That's the milestone, them picking up your file :p
One of my friend's eligibility met date is shown as 28 November 2018, funny thing is their AOR is 3 Jan 2019. So, according to their profile, their eligibility was met weeks before they even submitted their application. BTW, 28 November is the date they created EE profile and entered the pool. Which makes me wonder if IRCC is entirely honest about these dates. Everything about them seems fishy.
But one thing is sure, final steps almost always takes only 4-5 days, like you said
Lets hope this week they choose to pick up all the remaining applications submitted in February :)

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Another family friend got their PPR within 45 days of filing AOR in December 2017. Another friend who had filed in December of 2018 got in 7 months and 2 days. One office colleague whose AOR was somewhere in Nov 2018, received PPR exactly on the day when he completed 6 months. all 3 have got it from CPC ottawa directly..
Thanks for the reply @munindra ... hoping n wishing to get the PPR directly from OTTOWA. It’s already delayed n don’t want it to delay any more.

MEHUL KUMAR

Nov 9, 2017
Guys finally Received PPR.

Here is my Time line
15th Feb AOR
7th April Got ADR, ECA report from ICAS can not be verified by IRGC
Submitted ECA report on 30th May
31st May MEP
7th June BIL
Called CIC 3 times
Till 6th Aug
Eligibility was met
Criminality pass
Security still not started
27th Aug Ghost Update
28th Aug PPR mail
Congratulations

ankar

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
keeping fingers crossed. The agent also asked us to only call in January 2020, if there is no progress on our file. This is pathetic level of processing and very stressful for people who have been patiently waiting for 6 months timeline to get over.
Are you kidding me? Like 11 months processing time? This is so demoralizing!

Eddie410

Jun 3, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
23-02-2019
Med's Done....
10-04-2019
my timeline as FSW-O :
AOR Feb 23 , Med pass April 10 , BIO enrolled April 24. GU on July 31, Aug 8. PPR on Aug 12.
thanks guys for your posts and replies that help me alot when i was in frustration waiting. For ones who are still waiting , all the best for you, your PPRs are coming soon, once its over ,all the waiting become happy memories.
now im waiting for stamping visa & CoPR , i will keep on updating my timeline here
Just updated the tracker and the decision envelope for my application has been received at VAC and is ready for collection on Sep 03 . So this finally complete my timeline. Imma pick up my passport and CoPR this Friday. im considering landing in November-ish.

ankar

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Its hard to mate. when i started my research, I saw people keeping their fingers crossed for their applications to be sent to Ottawa. One my friend got his (two applicants) PPR approved with in 60 days in the beginning of 2018. Another friend whose AOR is Feb8, (11 days before mine) got his (family of 3) PPR on the 92 day, a family friend (family of 3) got their approved on the 111th day. There are plenty of people who left this forum once their application was approved, all with in 4-5 month time frame. only two applications were updated on Myimmitracker for august 31, both were from Ottawa, issued after 230 days. So, it is very difficult to find a trend. Based on the experience of everyone I knew who went to canada before me, I was hoping to travel by June-July, now I've become the first one to cross the 6 mark and join the Elite club. My friends are still keeping the room they offered me from July. So, who knows when will it happen. Ironically Ottawa is still the fastest processing office, well, if not the fastest then definitely one of the fastest. They were or may be still are really efficient according to the stats.
I was looking Immitracker and seeing many applications in march completed; was wondering why we are still waiting. Don't understand the pattern. My eligibility was not even started last i checked. Anyone with Feb 25 AOR or later whose eligibility passed?

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
I was looking Immitracker and seeing many applications in march completed; was wondering why we are still waiting. Don't understand the pattern. My eligibility was not even started last i checked. Anyone with Feb 25 AOR or later whose eligibility passed?
Even applicants from May and June have started getting PPRs. No idea why the Feb ones are lagging behind. Every year this happens to at least one month. Unfortunately this time its us