+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

munindra

Jun 15, 2019
@munindra
Did they told you specifically to call in Jan 2020 ?? Are you sure ??? Were they serious... if yes then that’s the most pathetic thing I have ever heard. We applied in Feb 2019 n with a timescale of 6 months processing time and have paid for availing their services but the level of service they are providing is very very poor and can’t get more poorer than this. I can’t imagine waiting till Jan 2020.
May God hear our prayers and bless all of us with PPR’s at the earliest.
Yes she did shamelessly without hesitation! I think we just need to be patient, no one can do anything beyond this...

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
@munindra
Did they told you specifically to call in Jan 2020 ?? Are you sure ??? Were they serious... if yes then that’s the most pathetic thing I have ever heard. We applied in Feb 2019 n with a timescale of 6 months processing time and have paid for availing their services but the level of service they are providing is very very poor and can’t get more poorer than this. I can’t imagine waiting till Jan 2020.
May God hear our prayers and bless all of us with PPR’s at the earliest.
There are other applicants on this forum who were told not to expect anything before the end of the year and asked to get back in touch in Jan next year if they haven't received any update by then.

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
There's another suggestion to create a wave against IRCC rather respective VOs as ultimately it is the responsibility of IRCC. We have paid fees to them and this timeline of 6 months is also prescribed by them. Since there is no monitoring and timeline pressure on VOs(as evident from one of the postings in the group) from IRCC, they take applicants for a ride. Also, if people are able to unite, there will be much larger number of people against IRCC than respective VOs..
It will be difficult to unite people for a cause like this. In the last 7 months dozens of people have messaged me complaining about how slow the entire process is, but the moment they received their PPR, they just vanished into thin air. It will be the same even if we unite, people will fall out the moment they receive their PPR. Also, most of them ,whose only hope is moving to Canada, will be too afraid to open their mouth, fearing that it will affect their application badly. People will no longer care about those who are still waiting once their application gets approved. They will be just too happy to get out of this hell and not look back.

I've read that IRCC is severely understaffed and their budget allowance is also not enough to handle their work load. Also Canadian government doesn't really give a shit about us. They know most of these applicants will wait months, years or even more to get a result and will eventually move there. They are not bothered about the small fractions of applicants who might decide enough is enough and look for other options.

Reactions: PrasadK

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
@adstarscream732 @LuckyCent @legalfalcon @rushi.gada @PrasadK and all other veteran n fellow forum members.
My status as on 27/08/2019 informed by Ralph Goodale is as follows :

I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Feb 16,
2019. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.
Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications
are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Criminality passed.
Eligibility is in progress - recommend pass.
Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and
timelines are not available.
Medicals are valid until Jan 2020.

MY QUESTION IS - ARE THEY GOING TO SEND THE FILE TO LVO (New Delhi VISA Office) AFTER COMPLETING THE FORMALITIES FROM THEIR END OR are they going to complete the file at CPCOTTOWA AND WILL SEND ME THE PPR EMAIL FROM THERE ? How much time you guys think it will take for me to reach the final destination I.e PPR ?
Please experts have a look and do let me know. This waiting thing is taking its toll on me and I am passing through a phase, I want no one else has to pass through.

FYI - I applied online and my country of residence is India.

@adstarscream732 @LuckyCent @legalfalcon @rushi.gada @PrasadK @munindra

PLEASE REPLY..... ANYONE REPLY TO THIS

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
@adstarscream732 @LuckyCent @legalfalcon @rushi.gada @PrasadK and all other veteran n fellow forum members.

Criminality passed.

MY QUESTION IS - ARE THEY GOING TO SEND THE FILE TO LVO (New Delhi VISA Office) AFTER COMPLETING THE FORMALITIES FROM THEIR END OR are they going to complete the file at CPCOTTOWA AND WILL SEND ME THE PPR EMAIL FROM THERE ? How much time you guys think it will take for me to reach the final destination I.e PPR ?
Please experts have a look and do let me know. This waiting thing is taking its toll on me and I am passing through a phase, I want no one else has to pass through.

The delays are across the board for almost everybody, so please hang on. Your eligibility is passed and since that's the main thing, you can rest easy. For you, it's not a matter of IF, only WHEN. And no one can predict when their own PPR will arrive, let alone someone else's.. we all just have to wait; I know it sucks big time! As for the visa office, no one can answer that. If it's in the final stages (which it probably is), it might likely be wrapped up in that visa office itself, or maybe it will be transferred, but don't assume that based on someone else's case. The best way to know your current VO for sure is to order GCMS notes..

Last edited:
Reactions: Amit22

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
The delays are across the board for almost everybody, so please hang on. Your eligibility is passed and since that's the main thing, you can rest easy. For you, it's not a matter of IF, only WHEN. And no one can predict when their own PPR will arrive, let alone someone else's.. we all just have to wait; I know it sucks big time! As for the visa office, no one can answer that. If it's in the final stages (which it probably is), it might likely be wrapped up in that visa office itself, or maybe it will be transferred, but don't assume that based on someone else's case. The best way to know your current VO for sure is to order GCMS notes..
His status says eligibility - recommended pass. I've been on the same status with eligibility for weeks now. Every time I spoke to an agent after that they said, it should be deemed pass by a visa officer for it to be considered Pass/Met, until then eligibility is in progress and is not met. If this is true then how can we say that eligibility is passed. Yesterday the agent told me she can't say when will the senior officer decide to pick up my file and decide to accept the "recommendation" to pass.
Anyway, I am wondering if there are any cases where the case analyst recommended eligibility as pass and then the visa officer revoked that recommendation.

Reading your message reminded me of the conversation with the agents, especially reading "no one can predict", "no one can answer" (just kidding :) )

Reactions: Amit22

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Totally agrees with @PrasadK, it is impossible to say what will happen to your file based on what happened to someone else's. Anyway, the entire process could be done at CPC Ottawa and they could send you the PPR (Only if they decide to do so). Plenty of people have received it directly from Ottawa. They could also decide to send it to LVO for further processing.

Reactions: PrasadK and Amit22

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Thanks a lot @PrasadK . My VO is CPC OTTOWA. I hv heard that after initial checks they send file to LVO for employment n other local verifications. So I was asking if anyone has any idea about this coz if CPC OTTOWA has to send it to NDVO then that means additional delay of at least 2-3 months. So was just trying to clear the picture in my head and

Jadedrio

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017

Criminality passed.

They might complete the process at CPC Ottawa and send your PPR letter from there. That's what happened in my case. And it could come anytime. My advice is just try not to think about it and live your life and make your plans

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
His status says eligibility - recommended pass. I've been on the same status with eligibility for weeks now. Every time I spoke to an agent after that they said, it should be deemed pass by a visa officer for it to be considered Pass/Met, until then eligibility is in progress and is not met. If this is true then how can we say that eligibility is passed. Yesterday the agent told me she can't say when will the senior officer decide to pick up my file and decide to accept the "recommendation" to pass.
Anyway, I am wondering if there are any cases where the case analyst recommended eligibility as pass and then the visa officer revoked that recommendation.

Reading your message reminded me of the conversation with the agents, especially reading "no one can predict", "no one can answer" (just kidding :) )
@RBV2909 thanks a lot for your insight. Let’s see how long it takes for them to finally process it. May God bless us all with PPR’s soon.

bairn7

Feb 27, 2015
Thank you and congrats to you also. I agree Robyn is lovely and super helpful.

It is a relief that the wait is now over. It got much more stressful once the 6 month period approached and went.We’re also planning to make the move in mid January 2020. We have quite a bit to sort out with the house etc before then so wouldn’t be feasible for us to move this year.

Where in Canada are you planning to move to? We’re planning on going to Vancouver.
I'm planning on Calgary but currently applying for roles also in Edmonton.

My house is just about sold and I've handed in my notice, so no going back now!

CaCal

Jul 9, 2019
Hello everyone,

Sharing a link to an open excel sheet to count the number of cases pending from Jan- Feb, 2019 Aor.
It has columns specifically to write down the VO along with the VO officer. If we can know how many of us are with the same visa officer and probably the same status, it gives us an approximation of how long the queue is (mentioned as a standard reply from IRCC) and if possible we can bring it to IRCC notice.

This is to be done anonymously, so kindly participate and fill in the details.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y2bWLd_yKU4ibm3IAkjNC2yspcZpP_r2A37rZH_CcLQ/edit?usp=sharing
Thanks,

Last edited:

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Thanks a lot @PrasadK . My VO is CPC OTTOWA. I hv heard that after initial checks they send file to LVO for employment n other local verifications. So I was asking if anyone has any idea about this coz if CPC OTTOWA has to send it to NDVO then that means additional delay of at least 2-3 months. So was just trying to clear the picture in my head and
Don't worry about it. There is no known pattern here and we have no control over it either.. just wait and keep busy elsewhere!

Yes but recommended pass is essentially passed, pending some formalities. I imagine it might be extremely rare for an eligible application to be deemed ineligible, after the fact. They're not going to work extra to make you ineligible. It's a points based validation and your points are locked in. Your opinion would be very different if you were in my 'eligibility not met' club lol then you'd have a real concern about eligibility.. so consider yourself fortunate! And yes it's just a matter of that final review from the officer; the dreaded waiting game!

Last edited: