+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

MEHUL KUMAR

Nov 9, 2017
If I have understood it correctly, it looks like review decision pending from the senior officer which is obvious since the application was assigned to him/her only today for a final decision... don’t you think.. this is purely my guess.. I was told my eligibility status is recommended pass however final decision shall be made by a senior officer after his/her review.
Ohhh . . ,.
So you also had that eligibility recommended pass status. What's your final outcome?
Ppr?
How long it took from eligibility recommended pass to send you a golden mail?

MEHUL KUMAR

Nov 9, 2017
Hey guys pls find my timelines!!!
PPR 205day-VO ottawa
FSW-O India 1+ 2dependent (NOC 5122)
AoR: 2Feb19
MEP: 15Mar19
Biometric: 27Mar19
Complete silence
1st CSE: 7July19 web form
Called IRCC Week2 July(elegibilty in process/criminality passed/security not initiated)
1st CSE reply on 16july19similar to IRCC call input
2nd CSE 24july and mail to cpcottawa reply received on 5thAug19 after our process timelines completion that "your application is taking more than normal time"
Order GCMS on 25july through getgcms.com
Mailed Ralph on 26july19 similar status as confirmed by IRCC
Called IRCC on 5th Aug no change in status
Raised 3rd CSE no reply received
Called IRCC third time on 12 Aug19 and asked agent to send reminder to officer on which she denied.

Received GCMS notes on 26Aug19 2200hrs IST , was reading GCMS notes in morning 27Aug19... And here it is GOLDEN MAIL at 06:01AM.
Login into cic account first time saw GU but no change in status.

Open for questions...
Don't loose hope , you will receive your golden mail soon.
Congratulations

MEHUL KUMAR

Nov 9, 2017
Guys!!!! Got my PPR today!!! Got my first ghost update in months yesterday and was a little excited but i still felt I was getting excited for nothing but finally PPR. As of 13th of this month eligibility and security had not even started.
AOR 10th feb.
Congratulations

MEHUL KUMAR

Nov 9, 2017
Guys! I got the golden mail today! I cant believe it cause last friday I called IRCC and they told me just check with them end Sept.

VO: Ottawa
FSW-Outland (NOC 2113)
Timeline as follows:
AOR: 06Feb2019
ADR Sched A: 21Mar2019
MEP: 25Mar2019
BIO:30Mar2019
PR Fee: 5Apr2019

Total silence since then. No movement in my application no GU.

Ordered GCMS in Aug7, right after my 6mons period. Never received it until now.

I tried everything (IRCC, CPC Ottawa email, Mr Goodale) to know the status of my application but always got the same "we cant tell the timeline or we cant expedite the process". I called IRCC 3x in 3 wks, same update "eligibility is met and required review. And background check not yet initiated".

Keep the faith guys. May the rain of golden emails continue. Thanks to everyone in this forum :)
Congratulations

curious_furious

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-02-2019
Ohhh . . ,.
So you also had that eligibility recommended pass status. What's your final outcome?
Ppr?
How long it took from eligibility recommended pass to send you a golden mail?
Still waiting for the PPR
AOR: 18 Feb

MEHUL KUMAR

Nov 9, 2017
Still waiting for the PPR
AOR: 18 Feb
Hummmm...
See what I have learned from recent posts is in most cases when agents says eligibility in progress or even not started yet and if the person has reached to the 6 month mark, people are getting ppr even very next day or within fixed time.

When agents say that eligibility is recommended pass .... I've seen many candidates hang in an extended waiting period, without proper timeline.

I believe recommended pass has some coded message for officers.

Hope it's positive and ppr will soon.

curious_furious

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-02-2019
Could be / could be not
Hummmm...
See what I have learned from recent posts is in most cases when agents says eligibility in progress or even not started yet and if the person has reached to the 6 month mark, people are getting ppr even very next day or within fixed time.

When agents say that eligibility is recommended pass .... I've seen many candidates hang in an extended waiting period, without proper timeline.

Could be / Could be not
Either way , we gotta wait

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hummmm...

Eligibility Recommended Pass since April and completing 10 months next week.

Aug 29, 2019
South Africa
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
20-12-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
05-09-2019
just out of curiosity,any 8 Feb applicant has good news?;)
Our AOR is 8 Feb and we are still waiting
PNP
ITA: January, 10 2019
AOR: February 8, 2019
BIL: March 25, 2019
Biometrics Completed: March 27, 2019

Last edited:
Reactions: RDong
Aug 29, 2019
South Africa
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
20-12-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
05-09-2019
ITA: January, 10 2019
AOR: February 8, 2019
BIL: March 25, 2019
Biometrics Completed: March 27, 2019

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
@SithLord what is your present status ? I thought that you have got PPR and left the forum.
Eligibility Recommended Pass, Criminality Passed and Security Not Started. Been in final review queue since May 9th.

Initial 6 month estimation ended on May 2nd. According to GCMS notes received this month I should have got my PPR by May 23rd. Medical expiring on October 16th. No update since April 26.

1st remainder expired on June 3rd
2nd remainder expired on July 14
3rd remainder expired on July 26th
4th remainder is expiring today August 29th
They will probably send 5th remainder and give a new date at sometime in September when I call them tomorrow.

Contacted Mr. Goodale twice and his office responded with the same status as they did back in May.
Contacted Mr.Ahmed Hussen earlier in the month and his office responded with the same status.

Request to transfer application from Case Processing Centre Ottawa to New Delhi Visa Office in June was refused stating that it will affect program integrity and a transfer will delay the processing times further by atleast two months. Irony, is that I have already completed two months since then

Request to withdraw my application in July was refused because my application is in final review queue and decision is pending officer's final review. So basically, application cannot be withdrawn when it is in the final processing stage.

I'm just patiently waiting now to complete 1 year and join the November 2019 batch :)

lina_ballerina

May 17, 2018
Eligibility Recommended Pass, Criminality Passed and Security Not Started. Been in final review queue since May 9th.

Initial 6 month estimation ended on May 2nd. According to GCMS notes received this month I should have got my PPR by May 23rd. Medical expiring on October 16th. No update since April 26.

1st remainder expired on June 3rd
2nd remainder expired on July 14
3rd remainder expired on July 26th
4th remainder is expiring today August 29th
They will probably send 5th remainder and give a new date at sometime in September when I call them tomorrow.

Contacted Mr. Goodale twice and his office responded with the same status as they did back in May.
Contacted Mr.Ahmed Hussen earlier in the month and his office responded with the same status.

Request to transfer application from Case Processing Centre Ottawa to New Delhi Visa Office in June was refused stating that it will affect program integrity and a transfer will delay the processing times further by atleast two months. Irony, is that I have already completed two months since then

Request to withdraw my application in July was refused because my application is in final review queue and decision is pending officer's final review. So basically, application cannot be withdrawn when it is in the final processing stage.

I'm just patiently waiting now to complete 1 year and join the November 2019 batch :)
#FreeTheSith