+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

LuckyCent

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Yes I paid the PR fee /RPRF on Apr5. Then PPR came this morning so thats approx 4mo and 23days.
But their site says that when they ask for RPRF it means our application is approved. Why they took so much time?

Also, do you know what was your criminality, eligibility and security status at the time of RPRF payment?

Last edited:

prach25

Apr 2, 2019
Hi everyone,

So great to see that slowly everyone is getting the PR mails! I am still stuck, hopefully I’ll get so update soon!

AOR - 4th Feb
Medical - 19th March
Biometric - 22nd March

Actually I am going through a consultant and sadly he isn’t too proactive on entire process especially when I asked him if we can contact anyone to get an update and he says that there’s no way of finding out the status or no one could be called for the same. After reading the comments on this forum I realised that there’s a way of getting info on the application status. I filled up the form and sent a query but since the application was sent via my consultant’s email id I couldn’t get any information.

I’d really appreciate if anyone can guide me on how I can get an update on my application status.

LuckyCent

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Hi everyone,

So great to see that slowly everyone is getting the PR mails! I am still stuck, hopefully I’ll get so update soon!

AOR - 4th Feb
Medical - 19th March
Biometric - 22nd March

Actually I am going through a consultant and sadly he isn’t too proactive on entire process especially when I asked him if we can contact anyone to get an update and he says that there’s no way of finding out the status or no one could be called for the same. After reading the comments on this forum I realised that there’s a way of getting info on the application status. I filled up the form and sent a query but since the application was sent via my consultant’s email id I couldn’t get any information.

I’d really appreciate if anyone can guide me on how I can get an update on my application status.
Dear you can call MP Ralph Goodale.

Many times in this forum, mail id and format has been shared.

prach25

Apr 2, 2019
Dear you can call MP Ralph Goodale.

Many times in this forum, mail id and format has been shared.
Thank you @LuckyCent. I got the email id from the threads, could you forward me the format if it’s easily available to you. Meanwhile I’ll go through the threads to try to find out the format.

kuraris17

Aug 14, 2019
At the time of PR fee payment, my eligibility is in process and background check (security and criminality) not yet started.

It also puzzles me that last week Friday my eligibility still requires review and my bgc not yet started as per the IRCC agent I talked to. She even said to call again by end September for updates. It is possible that the officer is not constantly putting updates into one's account or he did all those steps in 1 or 2 days.

Weird thing tho, I went to Tim Hortons branch in my country for the first time last Sunday, said a little internal prayer or wish, then miracle received today. :D

But their site says that when they ask for RPRF it means our application is approved. Why they took so much time?

Also, do you know what was your criminality, eligibility and security status at the time of RPRF payment?

kuraris17

Aug 14, 2019
You can call IRCC at +16139444000. Use google hangout so you dont have to pay anything for the call. :) You will be able to reach an agent. Might take a lot of waiting and trying but you can surely get through. From there you can ask the status of your application.

Another method is via webform but I don recommend this one cause I never got a reply from the webform I sent 3 wks ago. Emailing the office of Ralph Goodale is also a good way to get an update.

Hi everyone,

AOR - 4th Feb
Medical - 19th March
Biometric - 22nd March

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
At the time of PR fee payment, my eligibility is in process and background check (security and criminality) not yet started.

It also puzzles me that last week Friday my eligibility still requires review and my bgc not yet started as per the IRCC agent I talked to. She even said to call again by end September for updates. It is possible that the officer is not constantly putting updates into one's account or he did all those steps in 1 or 2 days.

Weird thing tho, I went to Tim Hortons branch in my country for the first time last Sunday, said a little internal prayer or wish, then miracle received today. :D
It happens a lot, couple of my friends were told eligibility, security are yet to start but within a couple of days, they got ppr. Once an agent even told me that if they want they can finish the entire process in a week. So, it could be done in couple of days, but only if the agent wants to.
Sadly, in my case it looks like the agent doesn't even want to start, let alone finish it. :(

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Rk094

Apr 26, 2019
Hello everyone
my AOR is 21 feb.
Medical clearance= 4 april
Biometric= 15 april
Got a mail from CIC on 22 august asking for proof of funding, even though everything was submitted before.
Should i be concerned?

Jadedrio

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
No
Hello everyone
my AOR is 21 feb.
Medical clearance= 4 april
Biometric= 15 april
Got a mail from CIC on 22 august asking for proof of funding, even though everything was submitted before.
Should i be concerned?
Not necessarily, just provide the detail and you most probably would get PPR soon

Mar 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-02-2019
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
Med's Done....
20-03-2019
Hi all,

Golden mail arrived yesterday!

ITA: 19th Dec
AOR: 4th Feb
NOC:2171
FSW outland (UK)
Visa office: London, UK
Biometrics: 29th March
PPR: 28th August

The forum has been really helpful in every way possible. Thank you, guys!
Congratulation. Such good news keep raising hope in the forum. Thanks.

hossaina

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
Can we assume that almost 90% of the applicants have at least passed their "eligibility" since we have submitted our application more than 6 months back? So if we passed our eligibility than chances of getting the PPR email is really high and there are few chances to get rejected at this time. This means we have to keep patience until the PPR email arrives. As you know passing the eligibility is the trickiest part and people can pass the criminality or security very easily. What do you think guys if you agree with me please let me know?

hockeypuck

Jul 22, 2019
Can we assume that almost 90% of the applicants have at least passed their "eligibility" since we have submitted our application more than 6 months back? So if we passed our eligibility than chances of getting the PPR email is really high and there are few chances to get rejected at this time. This means we have to keep patience until the PPR email arrives. As you know passing the eligibility is the trickiest part and people can pass the criminality or security very easily. What do you think guys if you agree with me please let me know?
You cannot assume any %. On what basis would you make such assumptions? Quick check on myimmitracker suggests that of people who are tracking their applications 52% got PPR to date (Feb AOR - and, of course, not a representative sample). Also, eligibility surely can always change on final review if something is spotted in the application that hasn't been spotted before. It's up to the officer making a final review.