+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

CaCal

Jul 9, 2019
Guys!!!! Got my PPR today!!! Got my first ghost update in months yesterday and was a little excited but i still felt I was getting excited for nothing but finally PPR. As of 13th of this month eligibility and security had not even started.
AOR 10th feb.
Congratulations. Wish you luck for your new life in Canada.
You will be missed on this forum.

Reactions: Jadedrio

ranjitrajkumar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Guys!!!! Got my PPR today!!! Got my first ghost update in months yesterday and was a little excited but i still felt I was getting excited for nothing but finally PPR. As of 13th of this month eligibility and security had not even started.
AOR 10th feb.
Congrats, and all the best!

Reactions: Jadedrio

ranjitrajkumar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Guys! I got the golden mail today! I cant believe it cause last friday I called IRCC and they told me just check with them end Sept.

VO: Ottawa
FSW-Outland (NOC 2113)
Timeline as follows:
AOR: 06Feb2019
ADR Sched A: 21Mar2019
MEP: 25Mar2019
BIO:30Mar2019
PR Fee: 5Apr2019

Total silence since then. No movement in my application no GU.

Ordered GCMS in Aug7, right after my 6mons period. Never received it until now.

I tried everything (IRCC, CPC Ottawa email, Mr Goodale) to know the status of my application but always got the same "we cant tell the timeline or we cant expedite the process". I called IRCC 3x in 3 wks, same update "eligibility is met and required review. And background check not yet initiated".

Keep the faith guys. May the rain of golden emails continue. Thanks to everyone in this forum :)

Congrats, thanks for sharing it imbibes a lot of hope.

Jadedrio

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Did you call IRCC via the call center? or get the update on 13th via Ralph's office? Asking cause my status as of ytd is same as yours and my AOR is 26th Feb. So hoping I get a similar update in 2 weeks or so.
I got 3 mails that day actually. One was a reply from Mr Goodale the other was a reply to a web form I submitted and the one was from CPC Ottawa.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

LuckyCent

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
C
Guys! I got the golden mail today! I cant believe it cause last friday I called IRCC and they told me just check with them end Sept.

VO: Ottawa
FSW-Outland (NOC 2113)
Timeline as follows:
AOR: 06Feb2019
ADR Sched A: 21Mar2019
MEP: 25Mar2019
BIO:30Mar2019
PR Fee: 5Apr2019

Total silence since then. No movement in my application no GU.

Ordered GCMS in Aug7, right after my 6mons period. Never received it until now.

I tried everything (IRCC, CPC Ottawa email, Mr Goodale) to know the status of my application but always got the same "we cant tell the timeline or we cant expedite the process". I called IRCC 3x in 3 wks, same update "eligibility is met and required review. And background check not yet initiated".

Keep the faith guys. May the rain of golden emails continue. Thanks to everyone in this forum :)
Congratulations brother...

By PR fee, do you mean RPRF?

If yes, how much time on an average it takes from RPRF to PPR?

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Hi All, got the below email from Ralph Goodale today (sent an email this morning). They responded really quick and nice. I only asked for my status of EE application, but they also provide me with my paper-based PNP. Hope I'll hear some good news soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear XXXXX - I spoke to IRCC regarding your 2 applications.

XXXXXXXX was received Feb 16, 2019. It is in Montreal.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility and criminality passed.

You security checks are in progress since Apr 30, 2019 – dependent’s are passed. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Dec/19.

Your other application was received Sept 6, 2018 and is at CIO-Sydney.

Eligibility and criminality are passed.

Securities not started.

Meds valid until Dec/19.

Sincerely,

Robyn Sullivan

Office of the Hon. Ralph Goodale, MP

Regina-Wascana
Dear Ice828,

Could you please share the email id for Ralph ? Also could you please share the info. request template that you may have used ?

Thanks and appreciate it