+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

ferryber

Feb 9, 2019
I called IRCC today and yet again eligibility and security not started :mad:
My AOR is Feb 26, VO Ottawa. For those of you whose eligibility is recommended pass or under review, when did the status change? Was it post the 6 month timeline?
Did you ask the agent when was your file updated last time. If there has been no update since past few months then they put a reminder to the concerned officer.

ankar

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Did you ask the agent when was your file updated last time. If there has been no update since past few months then they put a reminder to the concerned officer.
I did ask about putting a note and she said that everything looked in order and it was NORMAL to take beyond 6 months :/
I did not ask about when my file was last touched

joshi_c

Aug 20, 2019
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Med's Done....
02-05-2019
Hey guys pls find my timelines!!!
PPR 205day-VO ottawa
FSW-O India 1+ 2dependent (NOC 5122)
AoR: 2Feb19
MEP: 15Mar19
Biometric: 27Mar19
Complete silence
1st CSE: 7July19 web form
Called IRCC Week2 July(elegibilty in process/criminality passed/security not initiated)
1st CSE reply on 16july19similar to IRCC call input
2nd CSE 24july and mail to cpcottawa reply received on 5thAug19 after our process timelines completion that "your application is taking more than normal time"
Order GCMS on 25july through getgcms.com
Mailed Ralph on 26july19 similar status as confirmed by IRCC
Called IRCC on 5th Aug no change in status
Raised 3rd CSE no reply received
Called IRCC third time on 12 Aug19 and asked agent to send reminder to officer on which she denied.

Received GCMS notes on 26Aug19 2200hrs IST , was reading GCMS notes in morning 27Aug19... And here it is GOLDEN MAIL at 06:01AM.
Login into cic account first time saw GU but no change in status.

Open for questions...
Don't loose hope , you will receive your golden mail soon.
Awesome, congrats :)
What did your GCMS notes say on why there was this delay?

jaideepssingh

Nov 10, 2017
I raised a webform and got a response from Ottawa VO-
"Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times." My AOR is 18th Feb. What does "additional verification" entail? I received my GCMS notes and everything looked fine. Last my file was looked at was In April. Getting little worried about this. Any comments please...

ankar

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Guys!!!! Got my PPR today!!! Got my first ghost update in months yesterday and was a little excited but i still felt I was getting excited for nothing but finally PPR. As of 13th of this month eligibility and security had not even started.
AOR 10th feb.
Congrats!

Reactions: Jadedrio

ivo123

Jan 6, 2019
Guys!!!! Got my PPR today!!! Got my first ghost update in months yesterday and was a little excited but i still felt I was getting excited for nothing but finally PPR. As of 13th of this month eligibility and security had not even started.
AOR 10th feb.
Congratulations!

arora_sandy

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
AOR 10th feb.
Congratulations !!.. Do you mind sharing your VO?

Aug 27, 2019
AOR 10th feb.
Did you call IRCC via the call center? or get the update on 13th via Ralph's office? Asking cause my status as of ytd is same as yours and my AOR is 26th Feb. So hoping I get a similar update in 2 weeks or so.

Reactions: LuckyCent

kuraris17

Aug 14, 2019
Guys! I got the golden mail today! I cant believe it cause last friday I called IRCC and they told me just check with them end Sept.

VO: Ottawa
FSW-Outland (NOC 2113)
Timeline as follows:
AOR: 06Feb2019
ADR Sched A: 21Mar2019
MEP: 25Mar2019
BIO:30Mar2019
PR Fee: 5Apr2019

Total silence since then. No movement in my application no GU.

Ordered GCMS in Aug7, right after my 6mons period. Never received it until now.

I tried everything (IRCC, CPC Ottawa email, Mr Goodale) to know the status of my application but always got the same "we cant tell the timeline or we cant expedite the process". I called IRCC 3x in 3 wks, same update "eligibility is met and required review. And background check not yet initiated".

Keep the faith guys. May the rain of golden emails continue. Thanks to everyone in this forum :)

Achad

May 14, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2018
Doc's Request.
06-10-2018
AOR Received.
18-11-2018
Passport Req..
13-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2019
LANDED..........
09-10-2019
Hi All,
I have applied for my pr and it is currently in process. AoR 6th feb 2019. It has been more than 6 months since my application and have not received ppr request. My company wants to sponsor me for a work visa as there is a critical project in canada and they want me to be there for that project. Can someone tell if applying for a work permit while pr is in process has consequences to both my pr application or my temporary work permit ?

Aug 27, 2019
Guys! I got the golden mail today! I cant believe it cause last friday I called IRCC and they told me just check with them end Sept.

VO: Ottawa
FSW-Outland (NOC 2113)
Timeline as follows:
AOR: 06Feb2019
ADR Sched A: 21Mar2019
MEP: 25Mar2019
BIO:30Mar2019
PR Fee: 5Apr2019

Total silence since then. No movement in my application no GU.

Ordered GCMS in Aug7, right after my 6mons period. Never received it until now.

I tried everything (IRCC, CPC Ottawa email, Mr Goodale) to know the status of my application but always got the same "we cant tell the timeline or we cant expedite the process". I called IRCC 3x in 3 wks, same update "eligibility is met and required review. And background check not yet initiated".

Keep the faith guys. May the rain of golden emails continue. Thanks to everyone in this forum :)
Congratulations! Hope the day comes when we all get there.

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
AOR 10th feb.
Congratulations

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
I raised a webform and got a response from Ottawa VO-
"Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times." My AOR is 18th Feb. What does "additional verification" entail? I received my GCMS notes and everything looked fine. Last my file was looked at was In April. Getting little worried about this. Any comments please...
Have you emailed Ralph for the status update ? Just email him n try to see what he says. His email is goodale@sasktel.net

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
AOR 10th feb.
Congratulations