+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

CaCal

Jul 9, 2019
So finally, the IRCC agent sent a remainder to the sleeping officer. She was super sweet.
Has anyone ever benefited from these reminders? Or they just sleep over it.

Reactions: RBV2909

LuckyCent

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Whenever I click on webform link from my account nothing happens.

And as per inputs from you fellows, I don't care about it as no worthy reply is coming.

kuraris17

Aug 14, 2019
Called IRCC again and they said no movement from my application since the last time I checked. I dont know how long was I already in the "review required" part of the eligibility check. I can only find out once I get my GCMS. Agent said to call by end of September for updates.

I'll just try to go on and not open my account every day and not open the forum every day and read through :(. Im happy for those who got PPR in the Feb AOR crew, but man, the anxiety just keeps piling up as I didnt see any movement in my application since April 5 (day I paid RPRF). At this point, I guess I just have to accept that I dont have any control in the situation and just got to trust the process.

Have a lovely weekend to all. May they shower golden emails upon us very soon!

FSW-O | VO: Ottawa | AOR: 06Feb2019 | ADR: Schedule A 21Mar2019 | MEP: 25Mar2019 | Biometrics: 30Mar2019 | RPRF: 05Apr2019 | Eligibility review required: ???

kuraris17

Aug 14, 2019
I think they do have an error on the webform link. I had same web/tech issue. And yes, I guess its better to get update from call IRCC.

Whenever I click on webform link from my account nothing happens.

And as per inputs from you fellows, I don't care about it as no worthy reply is coming.

Reactions: LuckyCent

Ali_pm3

Aug 20, 2019
So finally, the IRCC agent sent a remainder to the sleeping officer. She was super sweet.
Has anyone ever benefited from these reminders? Or they just sleep over it.
HI there! Would you please give me the IRCC number you've called? Is it the one that says we are not gonna answer the IRCC related questions?! If that's the one, which extension number did you use?

CaCal

Jul 9, 2019
Yes, sure. It is +1 613 944 4000.
Don't hang up when he says the call will be disconnected.
It's 11111....then u can follow..don't remember

ankar

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Called IRCC again and they said no movement from my application since the last time I checked. I dont know how long was I already in the "review required" part of the eligibility check. I can only find out once I get my GCMS. Agent said to call by end of September for updates.

I'll just try to go on and not open my account every day and not open the forum every day and read through :(. Im happy for those who got PPR in the Feb AOR crew, but man, the anxiety just keeps piling up as I didnt see any movement in my application since April 5 (day I paid RPRF). At this point, I guess I just have to accept that I dont have any control in the situation and just got to trust the process.

Have a lovely weekend to all. May they shower golden emails upon us very soon!

FSW-O | VO: Ottawa | AOR: 06Feb2019 | ADR: Schedule A 21Mar2019 | MEP: 25Mar2019 | Biometrics: 30Mar2019 | RPRF: 05Apr2019 | Eligibility review required: ???
I understand very well. I guess most folks on this thread can relate to the anxiety. This whole thing of asking to call end of next month aint fair. Having said that, it's worse when you apply for immigration to other countries.

Ali_pm3

Aug 20, 2019
Yes, sure. It is +1 613 944 4000.
Don't hang up when he says the call will be disconnected.
It's 11111....then u can follow..don't remember
I just called and the automated tape gave me some options to choose, repeated this twice and then the call was terminated! I did not not touch my phone o_O

CaCal

Jul 9, 2019
I just called and the automated tape gave me some options to choose, repeated this twice and then the call was terminated! I did not not touch my phone o_O
If they have a high volume of calls..as the tape says you have to call again.
Did u reach till 0..when u had to choose to speak to an agent?

Ali_pm3

Aug 20, 2019
If they have a high volume of calls..as the tape says you have to call again.
Did u reach till 0..when u had to choose to speak to an agent?
Yes and the high volume of calls is what i heard! How can I know where my application is being processed? I chose Canada as I don't know anything else. But I've been reading things like "London" and "Sydney" .