Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
The long wait finally ended.
Aor: Feb 13
VO: Ottawa
Biom: April 11
Gcms note sent 5th July.. Not yet seen till date.
ADR: 7th August
Ghost update : 14th August
Golden Mail (PPR): 15th August.
Country of residence : Nigeria

Special thanks to this group for being a solid help throughout this long waiting period. Thanks for the info and the spontaneous answers to bordering questions raised. I won't forget this helpful group. Just be patient we will all get it..though it not an easy exercise,but it will definitely come. Thank you all
Congratulations :)

jaideepssingh

Nov 10, 2017
6 months over (almost, 18th feb AOR). I keep thinking about it everyday but i'm clueless what to do next. Already ordered GCMS notes on 18th july. Last i called IRCC was a week back and i was told my security was cleared, and background checks were underway. The agent suggested that everything "looks fine" and said no reason i shouldn't hear something by 18th of Aug. :( :(

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

jigesh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2019
6 months over (almost, 18th feb AOR). I keep thinking about it everyday but i'm clueless what to do next. Already ordered GCMS notes on 18th july. Last i called IRCC was a week back and i was told my security was cleared, and background checks were underway. The agent suggested that everything "looks fine" and said no reason i shouldn't hear something by 18th of Aug. :( :(
Today is a holiday there, how come you will hear anything? I think Monday/Tuesday you may expect something.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

rit_wik

Sep 5, 2017
I emailed Mr Ralph Goodale's office below is the response i got:

"Dear xx - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Feb 24, 2019. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Criminality passed.

Eligibility and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Feb 2020."

Any idea where am i at application progress?

jaideepssingh

Nov 10, 2017
Don't loose hope, we all are in same boat waiting for golden mail.
All of us have worked hard arranging transcript, scoring in IELTS, arranging POF, reference letters etc...
Normal processing time now days is 7-8months hopefully most of is will get our PR within 1-2 months.
You think the processing times will only worsen with oct federal electioons coming up ?

Gor1989

Jun 14, 2019
The long wait finally ended.
Aor: Feb 13
VO: Ottawa
Biom: April 11
Gcms note sent 5th July.. Not yet seen till date.
ADR: 7th August
Ghost update : 14th August
Golden Mail (PPR): 15th August.
Country of residence : Nigeria

Special thanks to this group for being a solid help throughout this long waiting period. Thanks for the info and the spontaneous answers to bordering questions raised. I won't forget this helpful group. Just be patient we will all get it..though it not an easy exercise,but it will definitely come. Thank you all
Could you please elaborate which additional documents were requested?please