Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Did anyone call cic to check difference between ..Eligibility has not been met
from Eligibility not met.
Unfortunately, when I asked IRCC about this the day Goodale's office emailed me, they said my eligibility was still in progress and didn't give me any further details. In other words, 'not met / not been met' might just be language that Goodale's office uses. I responded to his email the same day and this is what he said about the email sent to me as eligibility 'not been met': "It means you do not meet the eligibility requirements. I do not have further information."
You are welcome to call IRCC yourself and enquire about this further, or send a follow up email to Goodale's office

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Hi All, got the below email from Ralph Goodale today (sent an email yesterday night). It says Eligibility not met yet , not sure what does that mean.

-----------

Dear XXXX- I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Feb 11, 2019. It is at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility has not been met.

Criminality passed.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Feb 2020.

Sincerely,

Robyn Sullivan

Office of the Hon. Ralph Goodale, MP

Regina-Wascana
FEB 11 AOR and its still at CIO?
How exactly do they process these applications? is there any guidelines they have to follow or do they just do everything as they feel like doing?

CaCal

Jul 9, 2019
Unfortunately, when I asked IRCC about this the day Goodale's office emailed me, they said my eligibility was still in progress and didn't give me any further details. In other words, 'not met / not been met' might just be language that Goodale's office uses. I responded to his email the same day and this is what he said about the email sent to me as eligibility 'not been met': "It means you do not meet the eligibility requirements. I do not have further information."
You are welcome to call IRCC yourself and enquire about this further, or send a follow up email to Goodale's office
Isn't this whole process already nerve wrecking that now they are playing with words....

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Isn't this whole process already nerve wrecking that now they are playing with words....
Yeah.. but it seems pretty clear to me that eligibility is not met, meaning according to the officer, I do not have the CRS score at the cut off for my EE draw. For me, that's pretty clearly from the reference letter (I think) so I provided an update for that.. just hoping that they accept it. The only confusion comes from - if it's that cut and dry, and eligibility has indeed not been met, then why didn't they reject me instead of just keeping the application hanging? In any case, let's wait and see how this unfolds..

CaCal

Jul 9, 2019
Yeah.. but it seems pretty clear to me that eligibility is not met, meaning according to the officer, I do not have the CRS score at the cut off for my EE draw. For me, that's pretty clearly from the reference letter (I think) so I provided an update for that.. just hoping that they accept it. The only confusion comes from - if it's that cut and dry, and eligibility has indeed not been met, then why didn't they reject me instead of just keeping the application hanging? In any case, let's wait and see how this unfolds..
Wishing you luck!! Hope it works out in your favor

Reactions: PrasadK

DRMDSMUHIT

Jan 30, 2018
Did you employer get any verification call or email ?

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
It could also be because they have not started verifying your eligibility yet. Different offices uses different terminologies. if its the reference letter then the gcms will clearly show that. it could say the experience could not be verified, job responsibilities not matching with chosen NOC and stuff like that. Most probably they haven't started the verification process, that will be it. Lets wait and see

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Yes it wasnt a holiday for new delhi visa office atleast
It was a holiday in Canada I guess, but when I called them, I got an agent on phone, that too without waiting a moment, pressed 0 and she said Hello. It's a Miracle :D

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
It could also be because they have not started verifying your eligibility yet. Different offices uses different terminologies. if its the reference letter then the gcms will clearly show that. it could say the experience could not be verified, job responsibilities not matching with chosen NOC and stuff like that. Most probably they haven't started the verification process, that will be it. Lets wait and see
I hope it's that simple.. I'll know more when I finally get my GCMS notes.. can't believe even that is so slow!

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
I hope it's that simple.. I'll know more when I finally get my GCMS notes.. can't believe even that is so slow!
when did you apply for GCMS? I got mine exactly on the 30th day, but it wasn't really helpful, all i found out was no one touched my application since 25 April.
It will be that simple, have faith :)

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
when did you apply for GCMS? I got mine exactly on the 30th day, but it wasn't really helpful, all i found out was no one touched my application since 25 April.
It will be that simple, have faith :)
It's actually been exactly 31 days since I ordered mine.. I'll check with the website on why it's still not here.. I'm seeing a lot of people on this forum are waiting 40-45+ days to get it. Perhaps you were lucky :)

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
It's actually been exactly 31 days since I ordered mine.. I'll check with the website on why it's still not here.. I'm seeing a lot of people on this forum are waiting 40-45+ days to get it. Perhaps you were lucky :)
Lucky? don't make laugh
Anyway, I am not the only one who got it on the 30th day. Also received an email from getgcms saying that they have sorted out the delay thing. I hope that's what it said, never read it.
It will come before 35 days, there was a public holiday or something in between, that might be the reason its delayed.

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Lucky? don't make laugh
Anyway, I am not the only one who got it on the 30th day. Also received an email from getgcms saying that they have sorted out the delay thing. I hope that's what it said, never read it.
It will come before 35 days, there was a public holiday or something in between, that might be the reason its delayed.
Ok awesome.. then I guess the common culprit is the source you order from. Most of the delays were orders from applygcms.com
Luckily, when I got a whiff of this, I re-ordered from getgcms.com a few days later.. hoping to get those if applygcms doesn't come through