+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Amanjot7

Jun 25, 2019
Passport Req..
15-08-19
Hey RBV, relax, and enjoy the time that you have. I would recommend that you put the time you have to good use.
  • study something to further your career or learn a life skill like carpentry or gardening to enhance your life once you head over.
  • spend time with family and friends (especially ones who don't keep asking if you have any news so that they can gloat over you still waiting).
  • look at doing some freelance or honorary work with an NGO. If you are in IT/software pick up open-source projects that can use your expertise and add that to your skillset.
Whatever you do, don't lose hope, there are lots of people in this waiting game. Just be the hero you need to be, for yourself. No need to prove a point to anyone else.

BTW. we are a family of three and are still waiting. Five days left to join the elite club. VO is Sydney, and we have an RR on eligibility.
Cheers.

(edited for grammar)
All will be ok..... don’t worry... I am already a member of the elite club since long..... even we are a family of four and still waitingggggg for the golden mail..... god will bless us all soon ...

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
No.. I believe it's locked in after ITA
I hope so. I know between ITA and e-APR it can cause deduction in points. But I am clueless about what happens after AOR. My GCMS notesays "Applicants age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-APR". It does not says anything about age being locked. Anyway, Unless I lose 27 points somehow during eligibility review, I guess I will be safe.
Thank you for your reply

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
All will be ok..... don’t worry... I am already a member of the elite club since long..... even we are a family of four and still waitingggggg for the golden mail..... god will bless us all soon ...
I hope so too...
Good luck to us all :)

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Emma 2019

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Tunisia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-01-2019
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
Aor 15th feb
Called up CIC on 6th Aug
Earlier file was at Sydney VO
Now it is shifted to Ottawa
Criminality pass
Eligibility met
Background pass
Security is still not started
are you PNP or FWS ?

LuckyCent

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
A bit off topic, but slightly ghost update related. Does anyone have constant log in issues to their cic account? I have used 3 different computers to login (as well as my phone) over the last 6 months and each time it fails first time (takes me to the cic screen to choose language) and I have to clear my cache and do it again.

Always works second time, but I'm guessing I would be missing any ghost update as a result.

It can't be a coincidence over 4 independent devices! Anyone else have this issue?
I face this issue atleast once a week.

chaukserahul

Jan 4, 2019
Not all January AORs, My friends who applied in Jan got it with in 120 days. And those who applied in Feb got it even earlier, in the 90-100 gap. My crs is higher than all of them, so i guess that thing is useless after ITA. The only common factor i can see is that they all applied as family and am single. Being patient is not the issue for me. Whats bothering me is that I resigned my job in December last year for personal reasons. Then I applied for this thing. Now I am getting multiple offers and I cant decide what to do! I brought this upon myself. I should have known, me and luck never had good moment to share during my entire life :)
whatever comes to you earlier accept it. If first is job then job else travel

Jadedrio

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Two days till I join the club. It's a bit frustrating but what can you do. Best just to keep busy and not think too much about it. Also don't listen to all the formulas about how people with children get picked faster or Noc code etc.

soyzalpha

Aug 6, 2019
Hi All, got the below email from Ralph Goodale today (sent an email yesterday night). It says Eligibility not met yet , not sure what does that mean.

-----------

Dear XXXX- I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Feb 11, 2019. It is at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility has not been met.

Criminality passed.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Feb 2020.

Sincerely,

Robyn Sullivan

Office of the Hon. Ralph Goodale, MP

Regina-Wascana

SafiKhan900

Aug 8, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Long time listener, first time caller

Guys I've been so patient and been reading this forum for months. 2 days till my timeline is up so I emailed Ralph's office as per the advice here.

Reply came very quick. However, distressing news. Criminality is still in progress. Security and eligibility not even started. VO London. No timelines available.

I'm stuck in horrible limbo. In a job and city I don't want to be in. Haven't moved to better opportunities thinking the PR would come.

I lived in Canada for 8 years basically my entire adult life and I just want to go back home.

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
It says Eligibility not met yet , not sure what does that mean.
You need to find out why your eligibility has not been met. Call IRCC and ask, and order GCMS notes. If there's any documentation in your application you're doubtful of, update IRCC with new documentation using the webform asap

RabiGh

Aug 8, 2019
Hello Everyone, I’m new here
ITA on 10 Jan
AOR on 25 Feb

Can I please be added to the WhatsApp group.
+233243900390