IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
I have the same CURSED AOR Feb 8.I'm in tnt same boat, here a crucial advice. Do not order more then 1 gcms notes. Just keep patience you will receive PR. I'm waiting too
Feb 8 AOR is not cursed at all my friend...it might be something else :(

Reactions: RDong and LuckyCent

artotti

Nov 9, 2018
Hello guys.
I have been a silent reader of this thread for the last few months and intervened on discussions from time to time. Thanks to those different discussions, I was able to better cope with the long wait and fear that my application will get rejected at some point. Here is my timeline

Aor: feb 19
medcals passed: April 26,2019
Bio completed: April 12, 2019
RPRF: July 19,2019
PPR: July 23, 2019
Application approved: august 2nd, 2019.
Nationality: Senegal

Guys, the wait is not easy, but at the end I am sure we will all get the P.R for Canada. Thanks for all the help I got and goo luck to everybody.

AP0876

May 19, 2019
Hey all, i have a pretty stupid question :)
Is it fine that the CoPR is wrinkled from the top, i have received it like that from the shipping company.
I know i am panicking but please advice if its ok or not
Hey congratulations,
I thinks its ok because soon after reaching there you will apply for PR card.
By the way I have sent passports for stamping and curious to know whether they send an update or mail when they send stamped passport.
Or you receive notification only when it arrives at VFS.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Hey congratulations,
I thinks its ok because soon after reaching there you will apply for PR card.
By the way I have sent passports for stamping and curious to know whether they send an update or mail when they send stamped passport.
Or you receive notification only when it arrives at VFS.
you will get the notification when it arrives at VFS

Aug 4, 2019
Hi,

I submitted my application on 5th Feb 2019.
The medical was done in March and the Bio-metric by the 10th April.
The expected date of response is the 5th Aug 2019 and I have no response from IRCC on the status of my application. All it says is that the application in under review.

Can someone guide me how to proceed further on this and whom to contact to know the progress of my application ?

AP0876

May 19, 2019
I am primary applicant in EE with my wife and daughter as dependents. After stamping of passports (which will give us visa till February 2020), if only I go to Canada, do all three of us get PR for five years?

My dependents can't accompany me till June 2020 due to certain reasons.

I don't have much knowledge, please guide.

Thanks
You will need to take them with you before the date expires on visa.

Reactions: LuckyCent

ranjitrajkumar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Hi,

I submitted my application on 5th Feb 2019.
The medical was done in March and the Bio-metric by the 10th April.
The expected date of response is the 5th Aug 2019 and I have no response from IRCC on the status of my application. All it says is that the application in under review.

Can someone guide me how to proceed further on this and whom to contact to know the progress of my application ?
You can try any of the following:
1) Raise a webform, today marks the 180th day so you can inquire about the status.
2) Call IRCC, and request for an update, and also ask where your application is stuck. Some agents also send a reminder, so you can request them to do that. The wait time is extensive, and since you are calling after a holiday, there is bound to be a long hold time and maybe hangup's too.
3) Get your GCMS notes, but the information there will be at least a month old, by the time you receive the notes. Hopefully, you'd get your PPR before you get the notes.

Cheers, and keep your chin up. :)