India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
09-02-2019
They have mentioned this some where that it may delay of upfront fees are not paid. This is because they will request you for payment and then you pay them, which takes some time.
Ya that can be a scenario. Anyways now i plan to wait till the 6 months timeline. Thank you!

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
people who has received their PPR mail can you please confirm on below ?

does IRCC portal also shows PPR mail/message or you get it on mail only ? once you receive PPR mail is "in progress" status gets changed on IRCC portal ?

I am asking this cause my consultant's mail id is mentioned on IRCC portal .
I haven't received PPR yet, but after reading here and also have a few friends who received PPR, the status of the application was only changed when they received passports back with the stamped Visa and CoPR.

tahyor

Jul 25, 2019
bruh same here, nothing is changed on my profile but my pR is already approved nd i already got Interview request.
brother please i like to know more about the Canada IM , please can i link up with you via your watt-sap digit , really will appreciate a lot because am interested in enrolling for the assessment form.......

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019

does IRCC portal also shows PPR mail/message or you get it on mail only ? once you receive PPR mail is "in progress" status gets changed on IRCC portal ?

You will get a mail only, Nothing will change in your profile until you receive CoPR

davidsson3

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
13-02-2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-04-2019
Passport Req..
28-10-2019
what docs you have submitted of your sibling ?
PR confirmation, PR card, Ontario driver's license. However, they had also mentioned to submit any utility bills. My dumbass thought driver's license would do. I have uploaded her utility bills yesterday through CSE

chaukserahul

Jan 4, 2019
PR confirmation, PR card, Ontario driver's license. However, they had also mentioned to submit any utility bills. My dumbass thought driver's license would do. I have uploaded her utility bills yesterday through CSE
for me my consultant asked for siblings salary slips / bank statement / employment offer letter / rent agreement etc
whatever max is possible for you, provide it.

Reactions: davidsson3

ranjitrajkumar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Every morning I wake up with the hope that today will be the day...
but become disheartened by night..
I hope the PPR wait gets over soon for everyone..
I have the same hope, along with every Friday or Monday evening bringing in something positive

ranjitrajkumar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Hello everyone, i havent paid rprf yet. Should i go ahead and pay it now or wait for the payment request?
Is it like those who have paid rprf upfront have got ppr earlier than those who havent( just wondering)?
we too had paid the RPRF upfront, it hasn't made any difference at all, progress is slow.

Last edited:

davidsson3

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
13-02-2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-04-2019
Passport Req..
28-10-2019
for me my consultant asked for siblings salary slips / bank statement / employment offer letter / rent agreement etc
whatever max is possible for you, provide it.
Thank you! I have uploaded her utility bills and phone bills with her address on them. Otherwise, everything for me seems approved on the GCMS

Reactions: kzeed12

ranjitrajkumar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Guys, in my GCMS note, I have the status of Info Sharing = System Error.

The PA has a System Error on the infosharing, USA, Aus, and NZ. Also there were comments about the fingerprints not being clear for a couple of fingers.
Is there anything that we can do? is this a reason for concern.

J S virk

Jul 12, 2019

No, the portal shows no updates. I got the mail and status changed a few moments before my passport was mailed.

renju mukundan

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Hello
My aor feb 20 th CEC
I called yesterday they said almost done.
But in between they asked for Imm5406 info.
I uploaded it that day itself and called them
They said it’s on last process
Called them again
Said it’s under security check.
Any idea how long it’s gonna take???

bairn7

Feb 27, 2015
12 days to go til my 6 months timeline and now I'm more stressed than I ever have been now that I've discovered (through GCMS) that my birth country has wrongly been changed by the person who took my biometric details.

I don't know if anyone feels the same, but as we get closer to 6 months I get more sure that my application can't be rejected. But at the same time I still get fears at least 3 or 4 times per day that something will pop up and I'll get rejected. Having gone so far through the process, a rejection now would be particularly devastating :(

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Talked to Agent John, A nice chap
He couldn't give any clarifications on my CRS score.
Criminality: Passed (Same as the previous two calls, so I guess I can finally believe it)
Eligibility: In his own words "well, they have started on your education, ESOL but they still have to verify your work experience, CRS score and then they will move to the final step, which is security" - I guess that means in progress
Security: Not started
Asked me to be hopeful that we will have an outcome with in the next two weeks (got that much left to complete 6 months)
Worst case scenario: If things are complex, it might take up to 10 months or a year to process. So far no signs of complexity on the profile.
So the wait continues :)