+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

CaCal

Jul 9, 2019
Pls how long does it take to acknowledge webform? Will there any mail on our mailbox to this effect.
Depends on what's your query. If it's about the status of your application within the 6 months period, there won't be any.

AP0876

May 19, 2019
Congratulations, did you order GCMS or made any call to IRCC?
What status being showed on portal on background check and elegibilty.
I did not ordered GCMS notes but I did called them twice in this month at interval of 15 days.
Nothing has changed in portal, which is common to all those receiving PPR.
It will only be changed after they stamp your passport.

munindra

Jun 15, 2019
Depends on what's your query. If it's about the status of your application within the 6 months period, there won't be any.
we got a reply to our query on status of application which is within the 6 month timeline on raising webform

taiolu

Jun 12, 2019
They request for a new passport which I have sent for the past 7days. Hope I should hear from them before my 6month expire. The timeline is showing 16days to go

CaCal

Jul 9, 2019
They request for a new passport which I have sent for the past 7days. Hope I should hear from them before my 6month expire. The timeline is showing 16days to go
Yes hope so..
You can remind them again after 2-3 days. Your call.

Asad H

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Hello everyone,

Received response from Mr. Ralph's office.

Dear Asad - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Feb 4, 2019. It is in London.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility and criminality are passed.

Security checks are not initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Dec/19.

Any idea how long security will take?

Asant

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
I did not ordered GCMS notes but I did called them twice in this month at interval of 15 days.
Nothing has changed in portal, which is common to all those receiving PPR.
It will only be changed after they stamp your passport.
Thanks, I called up IRCC again after an interval of 1 week, my elegibilty status changed from not started to in review.
For BG check, criminality is cleared and security is pending.
VO is ottawa
Hope I get golden email soon

renju mukundan

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Guys does frequent visit to USA causes
Thanks, I called up IRCC again after an interval of 1 week, my elegibilty status changed from not started to in review.
For BG check, criminality is cleared and security is pending.
VO is ottawa
Hope I get golden email soon
mine is in same situation sir...
They said security check
That’s it....

Amit Mamnani

Dec 21, 2018
Just got an update on the forum that my application was approved.

No updates from VFS yet. As Monday's a public holiday, I expect to get my passport back most likely on Wednesday.

So timeline was:
3rd July: Submitted at VFS Bangkok
5th July: Received at IRCC Singapore
26th July: Approved in online account
30th July (estimate): Receive passport

So finally the one month timeline was pretty accurate.
Congratulations mate.

Reactions: Asant

udreves

Jul 26, 2019
Hi Guys,
Any one with a similar timeline waiting for PPR?

STREAM: CEC INLAND
AOR: FEB 3, 2019
MEP: 19 MARCH 2019

GCMS ORDERED 4 MAY:
ELIGIBILITY: NOT STARTED
CRIMINALITY: IN PROGRESS
SECURITY: NOT STARTED

VO: CALGARY
SECONDARY VO: VANCOUVER

I applied from Toronto, Ontario. Dont know why visa office is Calgary

Asant

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hello everyone,

Dear Asad - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Feb 4, 2019. It is in London.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Security checks are not initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Received response within few hours from Hon. MP Goodale office, Mail provided confirmation on status shared by IRCC call center agent yesterday evening.
We don't have any travel history.
We uploaded Wes, IELTS, educational and professional degrees and reference letters. POF shown more than CAD30k.

Any idea how long they take for elegibilty check and security check, case is in CPC- Ottawa? It seems Our file was untouched for 5mnths after biometric and movement started only in July 19after our CSE through webform.

Criminality passed.

Eligibility requires review.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Jan 2020.

Sincerely,

R****** S********

Office of the Hon. Ralph Goodale, MP

Regina-Wascana

taiolu

Jun 12, 2019
My webform was replied last night, and the status change to profile updated resume his morning. What does it indicate. But when I check it Changed to submitted.

jaideepssingh

Nov 10, 2017
Hello everyone,

Please share the email for his office. Thanks