+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

ASINGH29

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Hi

Has anyone done there landing? I was a CEC Inland application and I completed my landing on 9th July. The officer signed the document and put the date of 19th in front of my signatures. is it to worry?.

He signed and put the date of 9th and in front my signatures he put 19th.?

artotti

Nov 9, 2018
Hi, I just got an ADR for a request of permanent residence fee. Does it mean my application was approved?
AOR 19 February
Medical Passed
Biometric received

Last edited:
Reactions: Amanjot7

lovecanada001

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
AOR 20 February 2019
I just called CIC about the status of my application they said
Medical - Passed
Eligibility - In Progress
Criminality - In Progress

I am soo worried:(:(

KBD2019

Jun 5, 2019
Hi, I just got an ADR for a request of permanent residence fee. Does it mean my application was approved?
AOR 19 February
Medical Passed
Biometric received
It's one step closer to making the final decision for sure.... also means someone is looking into your file which is good sign :)
Once you make the payment, look out for Ghost Updates....

ENGNADER

Jul 5, 2019
Hello everyone,

I have been reading the replies to this thread, and my AOR is in February 2019 (FSW-inland). So far, I did not receive the golden email, but the thing is after I saw that some people called CIC to get more information about the status of their application, such as eligibility check and criminality, I called as well. First of all, I asked that I want to get updates about the status of my application, and the agent seemed to be not happy about my question. Then, he said all I can say to you that your background is in progress, and I can't give you any further information.

So, is this normal to happen? why did the agent not give me any meaningful information?

Lisak

Jan 12, 2019
AOR - 17 Feb
MEP - 6 Apr
Biometrics - 8 Apr
Ordered GCMS 7 June, received 5 July
GCMS said criminality and med passed, security & eligibility not started
Called IRCC 3 times in total
Prepaid rprf and raised webform
Ghost update only 1 - 13 July
PPR - 15th July midnight in South Africa
FSW- Zimbabwean national living in South Africa.

KBD2019

Jun 5, 2019
Hello everyone,

I have been reading the replies to this thread, and my AOR is in February 2019 (FSW-inland). So far, I did not receive the golden email, but the thing is after I saw that some people called CIC to get more information about the status of their application, such as eligibility check and criminality, I called as well. First of all, I asked that I want to get updates about the status of my application, and the agent seemed to be not happy about my question. Then, he said all I can say to you that your background is in progress, and I can't give you any further information.

So, is this normal to happen? why did the agent not give me any meaningful information?
The representative might have found your approach too direct; again nothing wrong with it... but here you are calling a busy agent and asking them to make an effort to tell you more on what they can see on your file/notes!!! So, may be address the fact that you have called and it might be busy day for them... and request if they can see any progress on your file... or start with questions like - I was wondering where my file is place for processing and would like to know the VO... communication is effective when you get the other person talking... so ask open ended questions...

Don't call back too soon... give it a week I would say before you make the next call... All the very best (Y)