Hey, what number did you call?

Hi All
My timeline
It's 23/01/19
AOR 12/02/19
Med/bill 02/04/19.
First Ghost update 04/04/19
Called CIC thrice April ,may.June
Last call 11/06/19,Eligibility not started .criminality passed,security not started
ADR few hrs after the call 11/06/19
ADR submitted 13/06/19
Ghost update 14/06/19
Ppr 15/06/19 dated 14/06/19
Noc .2232
Country of origin .Nigeria
Thank you all and wish you all speedy ppr

bairn7

Feb 27, 2015
With 32 days to go, I finally took the step of calling IRCC. The only information the agent would tell me is that my application was with London VO. She wouldn't say when or any other status. And now I can't find contact details for London VO except for the webform. Grrr! Looks like I'll just have to wait. I doubt my GCMS notes (which should arrive in a few days) will show anything useful now :(

r_fish

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hi All,

Congrats to all PPR champs...

Feb 07- AOR with 33 days to go.. I am starting to get worried since I can see people with later AORs have received PPR already. Is it just inland applicants mainly?

Anyone else with Feb 1st week AORs waiting?

Thanks
we are inland and have heard or received nothing yet with 43 days to go

ankar

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
With 32 days to go, I finally took the step of calling IRCC. The only information the agent would tell me is that my application was with London VO. She wouldn't say when or any other status. And now I can't find contact details for London VO except for the webform. Grrr! Looks like I'll just have to wait. I doubt my GCMS notes (which should arrive in a few days) will show anything useful now :(
Hey! What is your country of residence ?

English_jen

Jul 2, 2019
Hi All,

Feb 07- AOR with 33 days to go.. I am starting to get worried since I can see people with later AORs have received PPR already. Is it just inland applicants mainly?

Thanks
Yes, inland fsw with 29 days AOR of Feb 2.

nazgul86

Jul 31, 2018
Hi All,

Thanks
Yes - Feb 4 AOR, Outland primary applicant, Inland first applicant, with 30 days to go..

isitmyturnyet

May 9, 2019
Doesnt always come within days. I think people have waited upto 3-4 weeks for PPR after last ghost update as well.

You can submit a webform requesting status update as well. Sometimes that triggers a PPR within a few days. Anyways, good luck and keep us posted.
Th
Hi everyone, and thank you for all your responses.

I had a ghost update on my profile 10 days ago.

CEC INLAND (Nationality: Lebanon)

Timeline below

Feb 24: AoR
Apr 15: MEP, email received on update.
Apr 15: BG changed from "Your application..." to "we are processing..."
Apr 30: Ghost update (no email - Application status updated)
(Nothing since Apr 30)

I had thought I would get my "golden email" by now given the ghost update! Can anyone advise?

Thanks!
Hi All, I just received an email requesting an interview at Etobicoke (Got a ghost update July 2nd). Does this mean its done? :D

Dear Client,
We are pleased to inform you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview that is scheduled on xxx.