+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Osagie35

Mar 27, 2019
Hello everyone. Please has anyone ever made a call and the automated system tells you from the information you gave you application can not be found and your application status page is still very much active and days still counting down?
Pls I need urgent help. Thanks

Reactions: Eddie410

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
people who are following up for their application through call or by ordering gcms notes are getting quicker decision
That does seem apparent. Now considering when I should try to nudge my application forward by trying to call.

lina_ballerina

May 17, 2018
Hello everyone. Please has anyone ever made a call and the automated system tells you from the information you gave you application can not be found and your application status page is still very much active and days still counting down?
Pls I need urgent help. Thanks
Nothing to worry about. It's a system glitch for the past month or so. Everything is fine

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
True, i know another case, my very close friend, who was sitting from last 4 months with no update, and once he ordered the notes he got the PPR within 20 days. He is yet to receive his notes.

Congratulations by the way :)

I just wanted to know, after applying for the GCMS notes, on what email id do we need to send the Consent Form?

Jints85

Sep 11, 2018
Hi All,

Congrats to all PPR champs...

Feb 07- AOR with 33 days to go.. I am starting to get worried since I can see people with later AORs have received PPR already. Is it just inland applicants mainly?

Anyone else with Feb 1st week AORs waiting?

Thanks

Asad H

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Hi All,

Congrats to all PPR champs...

Feb 07- AOR with 33 days to go.. I am starting to get worried since I can see people with later AORs have received PPR already. Is it just inland applicants mainly?

Anyone else with Feb 1st week AORs waiting?

Thanks
Feb 4th Aor with 30 days to go...

Going through the same thoughts as you are..