+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

karimarmaan

Nov 6, 2018
Hello friends,

My AOR - 6 feb

No updates after medical status update. In fact I had to redo my medicals since the initial one was about to expire.

When I call CIC, they told me that criminality is in process and no more updates. Will gcms notes help in somehow to get more details or better to continue the wait until I hear from them. :(

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hello friends,

My AOR - 6 feb

No updates after medical status update. In fact I had to redo my medicals since the initial one was about to expire.

When I call CIC, they told me that criminality is in process and no more updates. Will gcms notes help in somehow to get more details or better to continue the wait until I hear from them. :(
yes, you need to check if the notes state anything about eligiblity or not

English_jen

Jul 2, 2019
FSW-Inland
ITA Dec2018
AOR Feb 2
MEP March 15
No ghost updates
No updates
30 days left to go
It still says the same message of we are processing your application and will let you know once a decision has been made.
Should I be worried? Please what's the number to call within Canada

s.prashant

Jun 30, 2019
For the assessments, there should be a summary of all the assessments somewhere in the first several pages. That should give you an overview of where your application stood at the point they extracted information (normally not long after the request for information). What you've shared appears to be the log of the checks that the system kept doing of your score and eligibility - I remember from my report that there pages of this stuff which allowed me to see the evolution of my score (with better IELTS score, for example).

From the notes, seems nothing to worry about.
Thanks..!!

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I got my e-APR on Feb 5th and then ordered GCMS notes at May end. Got the notes but not able to figure out what exactly is happening right now. I'm including 2 screenshots here to understand what this all means.

EE Eligibility: https://ibb.co/bJNcVLv
Notes: https://ibb.co/G0mMj4m

Any help/information regarding this is much appreciated.

Thanks!
R10 is done,
Criminality looks passed.
Medical passed
Following steps left

Eligiblity (Not started yet as on date mentioned on the GCMS)
Security.

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
So after I got my PPR yesterday, I got my GCMS notes (ordered end of May).today. While they are kind of useless for me, I thought I'd share some info in case anyone's interested.

Status as of 17th June 2019:

Eligibility: Not Started
Security; Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: In progress.

Basically identical to my status from 24th April (my first GCMS notes), so application was untouched for ~8 weeks, then they managed to complete everything in less than two weeks. Even the notes were not updated after 21/3/2019 - so identical in both GCMS notes.

My takeaways:
a) Things can move fast when they decide to roll up their sleeves and work.
b) There may be something to the theory that applying for GCMS notes can trigger some action on your file.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
So after I got my PPR yesterday, I got my GCMS notes (ordered end of May).today. While they are kind of useless for me, I thought I'd share some info in case anyone's interested.

Status as of 17th June 2019:

Eligibility: Not Started
Security; Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: In progress.

Basically identical to my status from 24th April (my first GCMS notes), so application was untouched for ~8 weeks, then they managed to complete everything in less than two weeks. Even the notes were not updated after 21/3/2019 - so identical in both GCMS notes.

My takeaways:
a) Things can move fast when they decide to roll up their sleeves and work.
b) There may be something to the theory that applying for GCMS notes can trigger some action on your file.
True, i know another case, my very close friend, who was sitting from last 4 months with no update, and once he ordered the notes he got the PPR within 20 days. He is yet to receive his notes.

Congratulations by the way :)

Asad H

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Hi Guys,

For me 32 days are left on progress bar.

I want to apply for gcms notes. Just checked the process, seems like only Canadian citizen or pr holder can apply.

Wanted to know how you guys are applying? Are you taking help from any friend/relative in Canada, or using any agent?

Mr_Chang

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi Guys,

I want to apply for gcms notes. Just checked the process, seems like only Canadian citizen or pr holder can apply.

Wanted to know how you guys are applying? Are you taking help from any friend/relative in Canada, or using any agent?
There are two web based services commonly used by Non-Canadians getgcms.com and getgcmsnotesbuddy.com

I have personally used getgcms.com and received 1 set of notes seamlessly on 31st day after applying. I do not have experience with the other and have neither a positive nor negative view about it.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
There are two web based services commonly used by Non-Canadians getgcms.com and getgcmsnotesbuddy.com

I have personally used getgcms.com and received 1 set of notes seamlessly on 31st day after applying. I do not have experience with the other and have neither a positive nor negative view about it.
Both websites are good and you can go with any one of them. :)

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,

If you have people in Canada you can request them to order for you from ATIP website, else use the third party services.

Asad H

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017

Thank you for response.. I ordered through getgcms.com.... Hope to get ppr before gcms.