+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

ASINGH29

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Hey guys couple of questions.
my Current score is 458.
hopefully get an ITA by this week.
Can I apply for BOWP as soon as I get my AOR upon submission of PR documents, Or should I wait till i get r10 check complete.?
My work permit expires in AUG 2019. So I have only 2 months to spare.
please advise.

Thanks,
Hi As soon as you get your ITA file for your express entry profile and apply for BOWP. Once you receive your AOR, it will say that now you might be eligible for BOWP. I would suggest you to immediately apply for BOWP as god forbidden just in case for any reason your profile get rejected (I hope this never happens to anyone) and you would have already received your WP you will still be having a legal status.

Rest, this is what my best knowledge suggests, I can be wrong too. But you are absolutely eligible to apply for BOWP as soon as you receive the AOR.

Reactions: chirkut

chirkut

May 26, 2019
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-10-2019
IELTS Request
L: 8.5,R: 7, W: 7, S: 8.5
Hi As soon as you get your ITA file for your express entry profile and apply for BOWP. Once you receive your AOR, it will say that now you might be eligible for BOWP. I would suggest you to immediately apply for BOWP as god forbidden just in case for any reason your profile get rejected (I hope this never happens to anyone) and you would have already received your WP you will still be having a legal status.

Rest, this is what my best knowledge suggests, I can be wrong too. But you are absolutely eligible to apply for BOWP as soon as you receive the AOR.

Thanks a lot.
Also did you get PR?
If not what class did you apply under?

cngoj12

Aug 9, 2018
Hey. The problem is I haven’t gave any explanation is LOE because I thought there is no requirement to maintain 6 months average balance. I just submitted bank letter. Anyways I am planning to raise a webform and submit summary of 6 mo the and may be explain about the couple of big transactions where I transferred money from my other account.
The money is intended to be spent during your first few months in Canada. Why some people are spending it somewhere else? If I’m the officer I would be hesitant to let you in if you do not have the minimum fund to sustain yourself until you finally get a job in Canada as PR.

nitarora

Jan 3, 2019
R
I am NOC 0213, AOR Feb 1. Mine went really good. I was worried about my eligibility as my company doesnt write roles and responsibilities. I explained that in my LOE & attached R&R written by my boss on company letter head. That seemed fine as I got RFV last week.
Request For Visit.... why? This is the first time i'm hearing this...

1. Have they mentioned any reason?
2. Any deadline date?
3. Where do you need to visit?

Even my organization rejected to issue R&R, so i took it from my colleague and got it notarized.

Thanks

Kishorkg2

May 21, 2017
Hi Guys!
I am Feb 2 AOR (114 days now).
I called IRCC today, found my VO is Ottawa. How quick r they, anyone has idea?
Also the lady said my medical n criminality is passed but bg check and security is not started. How long is bgcheck process, any idea?
And what is difference between security and criminality passed?
Thanks

Applicant1984

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
09-02-2019
I have a friend who has received pr, but the bloody new Delhi office is not sending him pr mail for the last 2 months
That's aweful...i am praying they start sending the golden mail in bulk

Tshafi

Mar 12, 2019
Morning guys,

I have a question. Last week, I received a request asking additional document and I uploaded it IRCC my account. Then there was no update/change but I have found that Review of additional documents has been changed to 'Not applicable'. Is there anyone know what stage I am?
I guess its because you did not complete the process of uploading.
Please check again, its the same procedure like the one you followed while submitting application, you would have to TRANSMIT as well as SIGN twice just like before. You will surely receive some sort of acknowledgment as soon as you complete uploading procedure.

Tshafi

Mar 12, 2019
I need an urgent advice..
Does anyone here know how a non judicial stamp paper (written in urdu language) must be translated to english for POF?
I need to provide it as a proof for spurce of my funds since i sold some assets and in my country they are registered on stamp papers.
I would really appreciate the help.

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
Hi Guys!
I am Feb 2 AOR (114 days now).
I called IRCC today, found my VO is Ottawa. How quick r they, anyone has idea?
Also the lady said my medical n criminality is passed but bg check and security is not started. How long is bgcheck process, any idea?
And what is difference between security and criminality passed?
Thanks
Most probably, BGC is your security Check, Criminality is your PCCs...it is about time to get PPR..

Reactions: Kishorkg2