Jan 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-02-2019
AOR Received.
23-02-2019
Thank you for guiding. One more question- what should be status update if BIL is received? A month ago when he sent me the screenshot it was like we do not need your fingerprints . We will send you the mesaage if it changes . Shouldn't it be we need your fingerprints if I have already received BIL
I just looked at the screenshot I saved when I received Biometrics request. The Biometrics line says: "We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details". There will also be a message in your MyCIC account with subject Biometrics Collection Letter.

Here is the screenshot:

Monajk

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
I just looked at the screenshot I saved when I received Biometrics request. The Biometrics line says: "We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details". There will also be a message in your MyCIC account with subject Biometrics Collection Letter.

Here is the screenshot:
Thanks for sharing this. My status still says we do not need your fingerprints. I spoke to CIC agents as well and they said there is no specific timeline for BIL, I will get it when the officer requires it. But still anxious as most of the people got it with MEP.

Monajk

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Is file transferring from CIO sydney nova Scotia to CPC ottawa then again to CIO sydney nova Scotia in 93 days a good sign of file progressing? Anyone with same situation? Please share as it would give me a clear insight.

avarics

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Is file transferring from CIO sydney nova Scotia to CPC ottawa then again to CIO sydney nova Scotia in 93 days a good sign of file progressing? Anyone with same situation? Please share as it would give me a clear insight.
Yes it is. It goes through 3 visa office

1st. CIO - Central Intake Office
2nd CPC - Central processing centre
3rd LVO(final) - Local Visa Office

srirams91

Star Member
Sep 29, 2018
Anyone ordered GCMS notes? Want to understand the best time to order one, based on recent trends. Presently at 74 days since AoR.

Monajk

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Yes it is. It goes through 3 visa office

1st. CIO - Central Intake Office
2nd CPC - Central processing centre
3rd LVO(final) - Local Visa Office
So that means that CIO sydney nova Scotia is my LVO too?? There can be a possibility that my file is in the final stage then.

Adpr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
Hello,

I checked my CIC account and it says that application / profile has been updated, but there is no change in any of the fields listed .

I did not get any email either.

Can anyone explain what this means ?

Sparta02

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Hello,

I checked my CIC account and it says that application / profile has been updated, but there is no change in any of the fields listed .

This is whats called a ghost update, my friend

Sparta02

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Hello,

Whats your AOR & stream. Also, is this the first time you got this 'ghost' update?

Adpr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
Whats your AOR & stream. Also, is this the first time you got this 'ghost' update?
Hello

My aor is feb 27, 2019
Fsw inland
Yes this is the first time i have seen this update.
My profile still shows they are reviewing my eligibility and processing my background check.

Sparta02

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Hello

My aor is feb 27, 2019
Fsw inland
Yes this is the first time i have seen this update.
My profile still shows they are reviewing my eligibility and processing my background check.
Cant say for sure but usually the passport request comes after 2-3 ghist updates.