13-02-2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-04-2019
Passport Req..
28-10-2019
Hi All,
I was checking my application status today on CIC and it says your application is linked to another account.
Any idea! What does it mean.

I hope nothing to worry about.
Any thoughts...
Probably your agent or could be your spouse

ASINGH29

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Guess it’s better to ask them to do it. It’s one of the very few things that a rep would do for your application:) Why would want to miss out on an opportunity to make them work for the money you pay them;)
Well thats true but i wanna check myself. only if there's a way.

jaby135

Feb 15, 2019
Well thats true but i wanna check myself. only if there's a way.
Then you might as well try calling IRCC on your own, you can check on this forum on how to get connected with an agent. It will take some wait time before you talk to an agent. And btw I guess your call gets recorded on your profile so it better you make sure your agent doesn’t get offended if they come to know that you tried contacting IRCC without their knowledge. Just saying.

jaby135

Feb 15, 2019
Timeline update:
AOR: Feb 13, 2019
Med passed: April 5, 2019
Visa Office: Centralized Intake Office, Sydney, Nova Scotia
Background check: In progress
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed

The lady on the phone said that they start the security after the eligibility is passed.

Also, what does "review required" mean? Someone kindly advise.
Review required is usually given by a case analyst/program assistant who is considered to be the junior officer who does an initial check and gives his recommendation to the Visa officer who takes the final call, it’s based on the information provided and the docs submitted to substantiate. It might not be a big deal if you’re confident about the info and docs you’ve submitted. At times review required is recommended by a case analyst when he/she is not so sure of something, might lack knowledge in some area and so on. If you’re confident on the genuinety of your application then you need not worry. Otherwise the best possible solution is to order for GCMS notes to know for what really is the review required.

JoyForPR

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Hi guys... it’s been 70 days that we got our AOR (Feb 14th), but our Medical is not yet passed. It moved from “Medical not required” to “ we are reviewing your medical results” on 6th April. Should there be any concern? I don’t know how many cases are like me in this forum..we did call IRCC 10 days back and the agent gave the usual “all looks ok” kinda reply.

Should I raise a CSE/Webform to enquire specifically about my Medicals? Any suggestions? (Inland CEC)

davidsson3

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
13-02-2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-04-2019
Passport Req..
28-10-2019
Review required is usually given by a case analyst/program assistant who is considered to be the junior officer who does an initial check and gives his recommendation to the Visa officer who takes the final call, it’s based on the information provided and the docs submitted to substantiate. It might not be a big deal if you’re confident about the info and docs you’ve submitted. At times review required is recommended by a case analyst when he/she is not so sure of something, might lack knowledge in some area and so on. If you’re confident on the genuinety of your application then you need not worry. Otherwise the best possible solution is to order for GCMS notes to know for what really is the review required.
Thanks a lot for a detailed message. I genuinely appreciate your help with this. I am extremely confident with my documents. I had planned all my docs before 5 month of AOR. Again, appreciate your kind response

Reactions: jaby135

davidsson3

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
13-02-2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-04-2019
Passport Req..
28-10-2019
Hi guys... it’s been 70 days that we got our AOR (Feb 14th), but our Medical is not yet passed. It moved from “Medical not required” to “ we are reviewing your medical results” on 6th April. Should there be any concern? I don’t know how many cases are like me in this forum..we did call IRCC 10 days back and the agent gave the usual “all looks ok” kinda reply.

Should I raise a CSE/Webform to enquire specifically about my Medicals? Any suggestions? (Inland CEC)
As far as I know, if you're having a medical condition CIC and/or your doctor will reach out to you. They will let you know what medical condition you have. If you are not aware of any major conditions there is nothing to worry about. But yes I'd raise a CSE

Reactions: JoyForPR

JoyForPR

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
As far as I know, if you're having a medical condition CIC and/or your doctor will reach out to you. They will let you know what medical condition you have. If you are not aware of any major conditions there is nothing to worry about. But yes I'd raise a CSE
Thanks for your reply. I know there is no medical condition, as I recently had a medical checkup (for some other purpose), and everything was normal! So I guess, I just have to be patient. Will raise a CSE. Anyone else with a mid-feb AOR, not passed medical yet?

Reactions: davidsson3

Chandra51188

Nov 16, 2018
Just called CIC and found my application is in Montreal. They didnt even started my checking eligibility of my application. Did anyone have any idea how this Montreal office performs ? Will it process slower?

My AOR - Feb 12th

LordSneed

Jan 10, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
Hello all. I’ve got an issue that has got me slightly bothered with my application. I travelled to the USA last year for two weeks and at the port of entry I told the immigration officer that I was there for a wedding ceremony and my vacation. However, in my PR application I only stated that the purpose of the trip was for vacation. Should I be worried that I have misrepresented

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Hello all. I’ve got an issue that has got me slightly bothered with my application. I travelled to the USA last year for two weeks and at the port of entry I told the immigration officer that I was there for a wedding ceremony and my vacation. However, in my PR application I only stated that the purpose of the trip was for vacation. Should I be worried that I have misrepresented
Without putting too fine a point on it, I think the distinction between tourism and and tourism plus a wedding (assuming it wasn't yours) is hardly important enough to matter to either US immigration nor the Canadian authorities.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Thanks for your quick response. Not sure as no other data is available on my account now apart from this new message (your account is linked to another account)

It means your application is transferred to another account. Please investigate who could do this

LordSneed

Jan 10, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
Without putting too fine a point on it, I think the distinction between tourism and and tourism plus a wedding (assuming it wasn't yours) is hardly important enough to matter to either US immigration nor the Canadian authorities.
Thanks for putting my mind at ease. It wasn’t my wedding and I was only there as a guest