+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

jaby135

Feb 15, 2019
Aor 14th feb
Medicals passed 1st April
Biometrics completed on 8th April
A ghost update today when opened account but didn’t find any message..
what could that be?
Nationality - INDIAN
Country of residence - Usa
What does your background check status say now after the ghost update? It can be IP1 or IP2.

jaby135

Feb 15, 2019
How will I know if its ghost update?
If you login, you account status in the login page would say application updated, when you go into the profile there would not be any chenge in an my field. When you come logout and login it would say submitted. That’s the understanding of a ghost update: it could mean that there’s some movement in your application. These updates come usually when you move to IP1 or IP2. If it’s IP2 then you can expect the PPR sooner.

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
So, this is my first post on this forum. Here are my details:
AOR Feb 28 2019
ADR (schedule A) April 12
ADR Submitted April 15
MEP/Bio request April 15
Bio enrollment April 16
Bio completed a few minutes later on mycic account.
I got an email from the vsf guys that they had processed my application at their office on 20190416 with a CALAPRV tracking number. Turns out I'm not able to track the application on VSF website. It seems the whole email thing (hich by the way is titled Application accepted) means nothing. Any ideas please?
You can safely ignore it - once IRCC have acknowledged receipt, you're good to go.

VFS' only role is to collect and pass the biometrics. Probably the notifications wrongly assume that the biometrics are part of visa applications lodged with VFS. For many VFS centres, the visa applications probably do form a large majority of the bio-enrollments they do.

jaby135

Feb 15, 2019
PPR can be expected any time, generally RPRF request comes when they’re almost through with the application process. But nothing is fixed, some people receive PPR mail within a week after RPRF and it might take months also. Every case is different it all depends.

Reactions: Jadedrio

Jadedrio

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
PPR can be expected any time, generally RPRF request comes when they’re almost through with the application process. But nothing is fixed, some people receive PPR mail within a week after RPRF and it might take months also. Every case is different it all depends.
How can i pay RPRF without getting the request letter?

Nidhi13

Apr 26, 2019
thank you
nk

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
Aor 14th feb
Medicals passed 1st April
Biometrics completed on 8th April
A ghost update today when opened account but didn’t find any message..
what could that be?
Nationality - INDIAN
Country of residence - Usa
--------
It depends, if you think your application is pretty prefect with a small history of traveling, not too many experience put, also no many dependents with the age of 18 or above. THEN, yes...you could be close from PPR. The simpler your application the faster it get processed, the shorter time your security check might takes.
Best,

Last edited: