+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Monajk

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Anyone still waiting for BIL after MEP? AOR FEBRUARY 10....I haven't received BIL yet...raised CSE twice but no response. Please suggest what to do.

Julys

Aug 2, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-02-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Hi all,

Would anyone please advise me on what to do? My AOR is Feb 21, 2019 and still didn't get my MEP and BIL. I was asked to sign and submit a Imm5669 instead. So I did that and uploaded it. I only realized after submitting that I may have made a wrong and regrettable move while completing it.

I answered no to all statutory questions including the question D on visa refusal but then I suddenly remembered and explained in the form that 6 years ago, I tried to apply for a paper-based Quebec CSQ but I never heard from them even just to inform me that my application was received, so I assumed that my application has never been considered for some reason (maybe I sent it to the wrong address). I never followed through.

Now thinking about it, should I have just answered yes to that question? I am not even sure whether it was rejected because I have never received any feedback in any form of communication yet they normally would notify you if rejected. Do you think this will be considered as a misrepresentation? Is there any way I can go back and correct my mistake?

That was so stupid of me but I rushed filling out the form as I only had 7 days to upload it.

Thank you so much for your feedback on this!!

mav20

Mar 22, 2019
Does anyone get any response for CSE raised after the submission? Even auto-reply of some sort.. if yes how long does it take?

davidsson3

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
13-02-2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-04-2019
Passport Req..
28-10-2019
My Estimated remaining processing time has changed from 4 months to 18 weeks. I'll take it as an update that I did not expect!

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
Hi all,

Would anyone please advise me on what to do? My AOR is Feb 21, 2019 and still didn't get my MEP and BIL. I was asked to sign and submit a Imm5669 instead. So I did that and uploaded it. I only realized after submitting that I may have made a wrong and regrettable move while completing it.

I answered no to all statutory questions including the question D on visa refusal but then I suddenly remembered and explained in the form that 6 years ago, I tried to apply for a paper-based Quebec CSQ but I never heard from them even just to inform me that my application was received, so I assumed that my application has never been considered for some reason (maybe I sent it to the wrong address). I never followed through.

Now thinking about it, should I have just answered yes to that question? I am not even sure whether it was rejected because I have never received any feedback in any form of communication yet they normally would notify you if rejected. Do you think this will be considered as a misrepresentation? Is there any way I can go back and correct my mistake?

That was so stupid of me but I rushed filling out the form as I only had 7 days to upload it.

Thank you so much for your feedback on this!!
If you have not receive any rejection for your old application and answered NO then you are totally fine. No worries. However, no harm to send a LOE throughout IRCC WEBFORM CSE.
BEST

Mr_Chang

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
My Estimated remaining processing time has changed from 4 months to 18 weeks. I'll take it as an update that I did not expect!
That progress bar does not track actual progress but simply shows time remaining in months/weeks by dividing the number of days between your AOR and exactly 6 months past your AOR.

At 60/61 days from AOR the timeline automatically changes from months to weeks.

M.Kenobi

Apr 5, 2019
Hi Guys,

Something has been on my mind and i need some help with clarification.

I have work experience in 3 different NOCs.

In the first one(My primary NOC) i have 4yrs 3months experience and provided the letter and payslips as stated.

In the second one i have 1yr 6 months and provided all that was required.

In the 3rd one (my current job) at the time of submission i had 1yr 5months experience. I submitted a letter but the company doesn't include Job roles in their letter but everyother thing was captured(work hours, remuneration etc) i also attached all my payslips.

Is their any reason to worry? A lot of people have told me not to as i meet all eligibility as per CRS and FSW using my primary NOC alone.