+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

jaby135

Feb 15, 2019
AOR - Feb 8th
MEP - Mar 23rd
BIL - Mar 23rd
BG Status - We are processing your background check, we will inform you if we need more information.

Is this common for all the applicants who have AOR’s from Jan 2019. If I’m not wrong this status is referred to as the IP2 stage usually.

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
AOR - Feb 8th
MEP - Mar 23rd
BIL - Mar 23rd
BG Status - We are processing your background check, we will inform you if we need more information.

Is this common for all the applicants who have AOR’s from Jan 2019. If I’m not wrong this status is referred to as the IP2 stage usually.
This has been the case for me since day 1 (AoR - Feb 7th). I think I read something that speculated that this was somehow related to biometrics (so if you submitted in 2019 and need biometrics, then you have in process BG check from the beginning).

Not sure it means anything though :)

jaby135

Feb 15, 2019
This has been the case for me since day 1 (AoR - Feb 7th). I think I read something that speculated that this was somehow related to biometrics (so if you submitted in 2019 and need biometrics, then you have in process BG check from the beginning).

Not sure it means anything though :)
Yeah! It’s been the same for me too from my AOR, now we have no other go than to just wait for any direct update. Atleast earlier people had some clue or pattern to where their application stands, we have to only wait without clues or probably order for GCMS notes if things get delayed.

Mar 26, 2019
Hi. My AOR date is Feb 5th and I receive my "passed" on medical exams on Mar 21st. But nothing about fingerprints yet. Is that normal or should I be concerned about it?

My current status is:
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

mav20

Mar 22, 2019
Update..
ITA: Jan 30
AOR: Feb 9
MEP: Mar 26
BIL: requested

Got the email from IRCC regarding the update. Only biometric letter was added in the profile when logged in for the first time .. then logged out and logged in again and Medical passed was updated. Progress bar also reappeared.. All the best to others!!

Mr_Chang

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi. My AOR date is Feb 5th and I receive my "passed" on medical exams on Mar 21st. But nothing about fingerprints yet. Is that normal or should I be concerned about it?
What's your application category? Are you an inland or outland applicant? And what country's citizenship do you hold?

I believe there's still a small set of people who completely don't need to give biometrics at all.

Try using this link to confirm that you actually need biometrics http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp

frolicx

Oct 15, 2018
AOR - Feb 9
MEP + BIL - March 27

Not sure if this is the right thread to ask this but does having the biometrics taken at a later date delay the next steps of the application?

Reactions: Hopefulcandidate

Hopefulcandidate

Dec 10, 2018
AOR - Feb 9
MEP + BIL - March 27

Not sure if this is the right thread to ask this but does having the biometrics taken at a later date delay the next steps of the application?
Is there a particular reason which is stopping you from getting it done earlier? My guess is it would, but the max it could get delayed that way would be 30days. If you can live with that, it would be your call.

lk231188

Star Member
May 5, 2018
Hi everyone. Congratulations to each and everyone who got their Medical updates. My AOR is 11feb. I am hoping to clear medicals in next couple of days. The only concern I have is that my kid underwent a surgery for diaphragmatic hernia when he was 2 month old. Now he is 2 years old and healthy. Hope this shouldn’t effect our medicals. Fingers crossed .