+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

KJ_Thealien

Mar 1, 2019
Hey guys, I received the first update today after almost 7 weeks. Medical passed!:D My AOR was on February 7. I already have taken biometrics when I applied to come as a student 2 years ago, so I won´t be asked to take them again. Now Police Certificate from my country (Colombia) :)

Andrew30

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
i checked my profile today early morning and saw that medical was updated as passed...didnt received any mail though..what about you?any update?>
I haven't received any update yet...It's really testing my patience level... Hope all goes well

Andrew30

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Hey guys, I received the first update today after almost 7 weeks. Medical passed!:D My AOR was on February 7. I already have taken biometrics when I applied to come as a student 2 years ago, so I won´t be asked to take them again. Now Police Certificate from my country (Colombia) :)
Congrats

Reactions: KJ_Thealien

Mr_Chang

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
i checked my profile today early morning and saw that medical was updated as passed...didnt received any mail though..what about you?any update?>
You would receive your BIL in the next 24 hours unless there's an ADR. There's a slight delay between MEP and BIL and you get an email when you receive BIL. You'll receive an email update as well.

Reactions: radhika123

radhika123

Jan 15, 2019
You would receive your BIL in the next 24 hours unless there's an ADR. There's a slight delay between MEP and BIL and you get an email when you receive BIL. You'll receive an email update as well.
ok..thanks for the info..hoping for the same..

sadratizhoush

Jul 21, 2018
Iran
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-02-2019
Why they have stopped sending biometrics letter / updating medical test result... my aor is 10 Feb and it seems no one has got any updates since a few days ago... :(

memberdia

Mar 18, 2019
Why they have stopped sending biometrics letter / updating medical test result... my aor is 10 Feb and it seems no one has got any updates since a few days ago... :(
They are sending out BIL and MEP...I received my MEP today...you probably need to wait for a couple of days because your AOR is 10th Feb, mine was 8th