+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

nazgul86

Jul 31, 2018
Hi, Did you get any update on ur case? I am facing with similar problem as u did
Not really. I have called this morning IRCC and they told me that if I received that letter it means we should follow what it says, however they mentioned that if for some reasons we cannot, then to inform IRCC with a letter and the officer will determine whether to postpone the biometrics or not. However it was not clear if this would hold the PR application until the biometrics will be done... so we're probably not going that route and go out of the country just for this reason.

ASINGH29

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Anyone on this thread has received PPR and have following conditions

CEC
Nationality - Indian
Resident - Canada

How much time it took from MEP TO PPR? I am desperate now, its difficult to sit back and wait for PPR to come. I need more details..:mad::mad::confused::confused:o_Oo_O

skape7

Apr 24, 2017
Anyone on this thread has received PPR and have following conditions

CEC
Nationality - Indian
Resident - Canada

How much time it took from MEP TO PPR? I am desperate now, its difficult to sit back and wait for PPR to come. I need more details..:mad::mad::confused::confused:o_Oo_O
Perhaps you can check on https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application
Use the filters you need: CEC, Inland, Nationality- India and you can see others who have applied on or around the same date along with their status.

Alicialeigh

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Category........
CEC
AOR February 11th, CEC, applied from within the UK.

No updates yet, other than "we are processing your background check". Not sure if this is standard or if it's actually being processed.

nazgul86

Jul 31, 2018
Only my spouse (2nd applicant) has received BIL, while I haven't yet. Looking at my submitted application I noticed I only have paid for 1x Biometric Fee ($85), I don't even recall if there was an option to pay for 2. Does anyone know how should this case be handled?