+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Hello, February 2019 AOR members! A couple of us from the Dec 2018 AOR cohort have researched and created a thread to help people understand the different post-AOR stages of the application. This is the thread for you if you don't understand why your application started out in IP2, or are confused by the meaning of terms such as MEP, IP1, IP2, ghost update, etc. These and many more questions have been addressed in the post!

Application Stages + What They Mean (MEP, IP1, IP2, Ghost Update...) - Version 2019
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/application-stages-what-they-mean-mep-ip1-ip2-ghost-update-version-2019.612656/

Please share it freely with anyone who might have similar questions and consider adding a link to it in your signature, as I have done.

surishruti

Feb 15, 2019
AOR on Feb 8th. There is still no update on the cic account. How long does it take for the process to start? Also.. what's the earliest that it'll get approved?

Mr_Chang

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
AOR on Feb 8th. There is still no update on the cic account. How long does it take for the process to start? Also.. what's the earliest that it'll get approved?
Hi,

While it depends on many factors, mainly the category for which you've applied. I suggest you take a look at the first post on this thread to understand the stages involved in your application processing.

If you are an FSW-Outland candidate I would say the current average time for the first update (Medical Passed) would be around 38-44 days.

Again that's an average trend for ongoing applications. I wish I had the omniscience to know when your application would get processed because I would then know when mine would be too :) We're all in the same boat metaphorically speaking.

Good luck!

Reactions: Cooldeepu1

Cooldeepu1

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Application filled on 2 nd November 2018 waiting hopefully for ITA in the next draw in November 18.

AshishD

Dec 11, 2018
Dubai
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-02-2019
Med's Done....
16-02-2019
ITA - 23rd Jan
Medical - 16th Feb
AOR - 16th Feb

Hoping for faster processing :D

All the best everyone

surishruti

Feb 15, 2019
Hi,

While it depends on many factors, mainly the category for which you've applied. I suggest you take a look at the first post on this thread to understand the stages involved in your application processing.

If you are an FSW-Outland candidate I would say the current average time for the first update (Medical Passed) would be around 38-44 days.

Again that's an average trend for ongoing applications. I wish I had the omniscience to know when your application would get processed because I would then know when mine would be too :) We're all in the same boat metaphorically speaking.

Good luck!

Thank you so much Mr. Chang. Good luck to you too.

Cooldeepu1

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Application filled on 2 nd November 2018 waiting hopefully for ITA in the next draw in November 18.
MEP is usually 30-35 days after AOR
I am applying as spouse non accompanying.but I submitted medicals for us both.so for me would MEP mean that both of us have passed the medicals?

Cooldeepu1

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Does having a dependent (spouse) part of the application slow down the process significantly from past experience? Also, when MEP are passed, does it refer to primary applicant only or both?
I have the same question.i am applying as spouse non accompanying.so does MEP mean that both my spouse and I have cleared medicals?

hc_mum

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Query about filling eAPR

Query 1:
I have mentioned 3 work experiences in my EE profile
Job 1 from FY06-FY08
Job 2 from FY10-FY13
Job 3 from FY13-FY19

I am facing difficulty in getting ref letter for Job 1
I feel the NOC code for Job2 is incorrect in my EE profile and want to rectify in eAPR.

What should i do? Is it OK if I
a. Remove Job 1 from WORK HISTORY and move to PERSONAL HISTORY
b. Give LoE to explain the change in NOC code in Job2 in eAPR

Also,

Query 2
Job 2 and Job 3 are in same company but with differently profiles. My problem is that My organisation has many subsidiaries and while in Job 2 and Job 3 I have worked in different subsidiaries. Now while getting reference letter from my company. HR is giving on the letterhead of the present subsidiary company whereas I have mentioned my parent organisation name in EE profile.
Does giving LoE will help to clarify this or anything notarised or attested letter is required.

tanveer1489

Sep 25, 2018
ITA - 19th Dec
Medical - 9th Feb
AOR - 16th Feb

Hoping for faster processing too :D

All the best of good luck to future Canadians...