+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

nazari1905

Nov 11, 2019
Hi, Currently, I am a refugee in Canada from Iran. I have not yet received my PR card. I have received my refugee travel documents recently. I want to travel to USA. Is it possible to get a USA visa with Canadian Refugee Travel Document. If anyone has been through a similar situation or has any advice it would be much appreciated.

Zigzag13

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
Hey Guys,

Just got off a call with an IRCC agent. My status is still the same.

Eligibility // assessed and it is met (could some one please clarify about this "met" or "passed" thing. I didn't ask her if it is the final status. I've gone through a couple of forms about this and they spoke about some terminology between various offices. Apart from that, I don't know what to make out of it)
Criminality // passed
Security // hasn't started. not really sure what triggers this:(:(:(
Medicals valid till Jan 2020 // She said it is up to the officer ( re-med or extension)

I have ordered GCMS notes and got the 90 day delay response...

Thanks
SKSV
Met is final.

r_fish

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hi, Currently, I am a refugee in Canada from Iran. I have not yet received my PR card. I have received my refugee travel documents recently. I want to travel to USA. Is it possible to get a USA visa with Canadian Refugee Travel Document. If anyone has been through a similar situation or has any advice it would be much appreciated.
there are so many refugee immigration groups you can turn to for help... for free... you should go there for advice.

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
thankyou - it is british passport - you think i should just provide photo copy of the whole passport
Is your citizenship natural or acquired? If all the pages of your passport are empty with out no seals or visa stamps then submitting the pages with your personal and biometric details are enough, technically. But, Just to be safe, it is better to scan all the pages and upload it, if it not too much trouble.

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Hi all,
How can I know my VO where my application has been sent or in process?
You sent a webform or call IRCC client support agents. I guess you should wait few more weeks to get a clear picture, looking at your status, it could be still at the CIO

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Hey Guys,

Just got off a call with an IRCC agent. My status is still the same.

Eligibility // assessed and it is met (could some one please clarify about this "met" or "passed" thing. I didn't ask her if it is the final status. I've gone through a couple of forms about this and they spoke about some terminology between various offices. Apart from that, I don't know what to make out of it)
Criminality // passed
Security // hasn't started. not really sure what triggers this:(:(:(
Medicals valid till Jan 2020 // She said it is up to the officer ( re-med or extension)

I have ordered GCMS notes and got the 90 day delay response...

Thanks
SKSV
Someone has to wake up and pick up your file, that will trigger security.
They reduced ITA from 3900 to 3600 so that they can work on the backlogs and clear them, but things were moving much faster when they were issuing 3900 ITA's in every draw. I can no longer believe this is something technical, its them being real lazy.

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Someone has to wake up and pick up your file, that will trigger security.
They reduced ITA from 3900 to 3600 so that they can work on the backlogs and clear them, but things were moving much faster when they were issuing 3900 ITA's in every draw. I can no longer believe this is something technical, its them being real lazy.
I so wish they wrap the pending cases faster brother.

I have reached a point where I am feeling helpless sorry venting out.

I am positive about my case but hanging is not a good feeling.

Pray for us!

AOR : 1st February, 2019
Category : CEC Inland
Visa Office : Montreal

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
I've been lurking in this forum for months. Happy for everyone who has received PPR.

AOR: Feb 4
Criminality in progress
Security not started
No word on eligibility

My application is in Edmonton.

I think it'll be a long wait for me. It's pretty depressing.
I agree with you that it is depressing.

My visa office is Montreal so it seems Edmonton is as worst as Montreal.

AOR : 1st February, 2019
Category : CEC Inland

Hope we hear something next week.

Remember you are not alone.

All the best!