+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

yuvilucky

Aug 1, 2019
Hello Guys,

Is there a number to seek help currently, where I can talk to an agent to understand my application’s current status?
I tried *67-1-888-242-2100 & 613-944-4000, neither of them works anymore.

Thanks!

Holyange

Aug 17, 2018
Hello Guys,

Is there a number to seek help currently, where I can talk to an agent to understand my application’s current status?
I tried *67-1-888-242-2100 & 613-944-4000, neither of them works anymore.

Thanks!
I don’t know if you did but you should download the app “text now” and choose a Canadian number. Then call IRCC on 888-242-2100.

Holyange

Aug 17, 2018
I did not mention them and I faced no issues with my application. You don't have to listen to what I said, just read the instructions carefully and you will see that it is mentioned there. Since I was also worried about the stamps on my passport, I explained in my LOE that "the trips between country A and country B, on the given dates are trips between country of residence and country of origin and according to IRCC instructions I don't have to include them in the travel history, so I didn't".

I never faced any issues with the way I filled my application. However, I wouldn't ask you to do the same, fill your the way you feel is best, don't take my word for it.

Good Luck
I did not mention them either. They mentioned that we don’t have to include travel history between country of origin and country of residence. However I did upload pages of my old passport which have visa stamps. I also explained in the LOE why I attached some pages of my old passport and mentioned in my LOE that I only traveled between my country of origin and country of residence.

Reactions: RBV2909

r_fish

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hi,
Mine is also OINP and feb 21st AOR. Still security pending in Sydney NS.
my application was in the central intake office which i believe is Sydney NS so fingers crossed you get yours next !!
also FONGO much better than text now if you are trying to call Canada

r_fish

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
guys help !! what is an amendment page !!! If i have no amendments do I just send the photo page of my passport !!

yuvilucky

Aug 1, 2019
I don’t know if you did but you should download the app “text now” and choose a Canadian number. Then call IRCC on 888-242-2100.
Hi, I just downloaded the app and tried the number. It went unanswered. Not sure what’s going on here. I tried at 1 pm EST, so it should be during regular office hours.

Reactions: Holyange

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
guys help !! what is an amendment page !!! If i have no amendments do I just send the photo page of my passport !!
Amendment pages are normally the last few pages of your passport.These pages can't be used for stamping visa's, entry and exit from a country. It is normally used to mention any amendments or endorsements you have, such as a name change, legal status in a country, issuing extra pages etc.

I don't know which passport you have and if you have legal status in any other country. So, I can't make any comments. However, uploading all the pages of the passport as a single file always works, especially if you are not living in your country of origin. In a way its providing them with more than what they asked for, but they can't blame you for that.

r_fish

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
Amendment pages are normally the last few pages of your passport.These pages can't be used for stamping visa's, entry and exit from a country. It is normally used to mention any amendments or endorsements you have, such as a name change, legal status in a country, issuing extra pages etc.

I don't know which passport you have and if you have legal status in any other country. So, I can't make any comments. However, uploading all the pages of the passport as a single file always works, especially if you are not living in your country of origin. In a way its providing them with more than what they asked for, but they can't blame you for that.
thankyou - it is british passport - you think i should just provide photo copy of the whole passport

Mutha123

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Text now works perfectly fine. Just choose a canadian number and you will get connected to an agent within 10 to 15 mins