AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Finally after 9months i got my PR on 4th November.. thanks everyone for sharing the useful information... best luck to you all
Congrats bro! Good luck in Canada :)

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

yaseerakapadia

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
I applied for gcms notes notes and was told there would be a 90 day delay. Lol!!!:p:p:p complete waste of money.
Applied for gcms notes on July 26
Haven’t received yet.. about a 100 day delay I guess and they said it is for administrative reasons coz they have a backlog. I asked them to give a refund (which I knew they won’t) and told them I don’t need the gcms notes anymore.

As per what they explained, IRCC shares our detailed notes with the gcms guys who then share it with us.
If IRCC is already behind on processing our files and is still working on applications made in Dec 2018, I wonder how wise it is for us to apply for gcms notes more than once. That is only going to add to our processing times.

Reactions: SKSV

slashmaybe

May 20, 2019
when it comes to travel history, there is no need to mention travels between your country of origin and country of residence. So, you flying back from to the country where you were studying (country of residence at that time) to your country of origin (home) need not be mentioned at all. only your travels to a third country needs to be mentioned, if there are any.
Hi!! Was going through the forums for this question and came here - I'm currently filling my post-ITA application. Hoping you can help me out..

Thing is, I'm pretty confused about the Travel History. My country of citizenship is India - but I was in the US for 4 years (for education, employment) and in these 4 years I took 2 trips back home as vacation.

On the forum, people were saying that you have to fill in Travel History in such a way that it justifies the stamps on your passport. So for this reason I have treated my time in the US as a series of trips from my home base (India). But somehow, not happy with this - because with this approach, I have a residential address in the US when I am supposedly "back home" in India from "my trip" to the US.

So just wanted to ask you if you're sure when you say that trips between home country and residential country need not be mentioned?

Thanks muchho :)

SCCAF

Jul 19, 2019
Hi guys, it's PPR finally!!!!

My detailed timeline:

AOR: Feb.1 2019
Med: Mar.18 2019
Eligibility Met on Apr.2 based on GCMS notes, after that nothing happened, just waiting.
I have got multiple notes, emailed goodale office in August, all says security and criminality not started.
This is a painful waiting, I believe my file didn't get picked up by any officer since Apr.2
And yes, My VO is the famous CIO Sydney.

Called call center in the mid of Oct, agent finally give some good news, an officer is working on my case, ask me to call back in a month to get updates.
Got ADR for travel history on Oct.29, submitted on the same day.

PPR: Nov.8
My application is EEBC

Thank you all for supporting me and sharing useful infos.
I wish everyone to get their PPR soon, the PPR is there, the CIO Sydney is working.
So, take a breath, and PPR will come to you maybe next day or next week.

GHSingh

Nov 10, 2019
Hi All,
I have received RPRF request letter on 1st November and paid on 5th November do anyone have an idea how much time it will take to receive PPR. My VO is New Delhi.

2nd thing I have not received my biometric letter yet. Is it possible that embassy will issue biometric letter at the time of PPR. I am an FSW-Outland candidate.

Experts please guide.

Zigzag13

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
Yup still waiting! Feb 10 AOR!!
Has anyone done remeds recently? How long does it take for remeds to update on the portal?