+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

ripster85

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
Hi i called cic today they said they cant find the file (the automated voice said) then i wanted to talk to an agent but they just hang up. Is there anyway that i can ask through email? I asked my agent he said we cant call but just file a complaint to the commissioner.
Gurpreet, this is not an issue.U r not following right steps.Use fongo app.I am on phone dnt have link but i posted detailed steps to call.Automated system is not working,u ll get ti the agent.I ll send u steps in a bit.Meanwhile install Fongo App for 5 dollars.

Reactions: Zigzag13

grprtsingh

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Calgary
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
04-11-2019
Gurpreet, this is not an issue.U r not following right steps.Use fongo app.I am on phone dnt have link but i posted detailed steps to call.Automated system is not working,u ll get ti the agent.I ll send u steps in a bit.Meanwhile install Fongo App for 5 dollars.
Im in canada

ranjitrajkumar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Hi i called cic today they said they cant find the file (the automated voice said) then i wanted to talk to an agent but they just hang up. Is there anyway that i can ask through email? I asked my agent he said we cant call but just file a complaint to the commissioner.
Your agent is wrong, unfortunately.
You can call after you get the message that your application is not found.
You need to press 2 to proceed to the next menu.
There you will have to press 0 to speak with an agent.
You will get a message about the wait time or that the agents are busy and to call back later

Since you are inland, you do not need an additional app. You can call using regular lines.

sea21

Aug 2, 2019
Your agent is wrong, unfortunately.
You can call after you get the message that your application is not found.
You need to press 2 to proceed to the next menu.
There you will have to press 0 to speak with an agent.
You will get a message about the wait time or that the agents are busy and to call back later

Since you are inland, you do not need an additional app. You can call using regular lines.
I tried calling them today and same thing happened to me as grprtsingh said. The call was cut abruptly. I couldn't even get to the agent. Then I remembered them telling me the last time I called that they are going to turn off this phone call service. Am I wrong here?

ranjitrajkumar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
I tried calling them today and same thing happened to me as grprtsingh said. The call was cut abruptly. I couldn't even get to the agent. Then I remembered them telling me the last time I called that they are going to turn off this phone call service. Am I wrong here?
The call service is still active. I had called a couple of days ago and got through after a couple of tries.
I don't remember the exact sequence, but after you put in the application number, the automated service says that they are unable to find your application.
Then you get an option to proceed, (press 2 and then press 0 to speak to an agent)

The number I called was 1 888 242 2100

I used TextNow as the calling service (app).

Calling from India.

Last edited:

yash91pathak

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
When I used to call using the TextMe app, I would start pressing 0 as soon as the automated voice would start saying that they could not find my application. After a brief pause I was in line to talk to an agent. You might have to press the 0 a couple of times as soon as the aumated voice starts mentining that it did not find your application.

You can always send a Case specific inquiry as well but the chances are that you will only get a generic reply.

Apply for GCMS notes if you haven't done already

SKSV

Apr 8, 2019
I applied for gcms notes notes and was told there would be a 90 day delay. Lol!!!:p:p:p complete waste of money.

Reactions: RBV2909

ripster85

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
I
The call service is still active. I had called a couple of days ago and got through after a couple of tries.
I don't remember the exact sequence, but after you put in the application number, the automated service says that they are unable to find your application.
Then you get an option to proceed, (press 2 and then press 0 to speak to an agent)

The number I called was 1 888 242 2100

I used TextNow as the calling service (app).

Calling from India.
I call every 10 days from US, i have no issues, i make sure to call early at 7 CST. I use Fongo App