+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

SKSV

Apr 8, 2019
Guys, My file is stuck at CIO Sydney. I called IRCC and my status is same as the last month "security not initiated " and rest all pass. I dont know what will make the officer to look at my application and initiate the security check :(:(:(. Frustration level Inifnite:mad::mad::mad:

ankar

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
You will not miss it. I have problems logging in all the time, it takes me at least 3-4 attempts (sometime more), actually never could do that at the first attempt. But still I didn't miss both of my GUs. Got PPR on Oct 2 (AOR Feb 18)
Thanks for the info. In that case, I'm pretty sure I've never got any GU. Congratulations on your PPR.. exciting times ahead for you...

lina_ballerina

May 17, 2018
Guys, My file is stuck at CIO Sydney. I called IRCC and my status is same as the last month "security not initiated " and rest all pass. I dont know what will make the officer to look at my application and initiate the security check :(:(:(. Frustration level Inifnite:mad::mad::mad:
Stuck in the same status. What causes this delay?

Karime77

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
I am in a same boat will be sending gift deed as POF for fairness letter. Just want to know how to send that document? trying CSE via webform but I am unable to upload the doc. Althought it is 1.97 MB yet its not happening
Normally there should be a window in the requested documents on your CIC account. I didn't have it. So I sent it via Web form and a mail to CPC ottawa

jaideepssingh

Nov 10, 2017
Yea it's all haphazard and confusing. No idea why some happen quickly while others take longer. I'm also waiting, lost hope. It's been 222 days and waiting... all I know is that criminality has passed and nothing else
I thought my case was straightforward, not idea. Moved on with my life, focusing on job and life.. When it comes, it comes..
Good luck everyone.

RDong

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
8 months passed with no update whatsoever. My VO is Sydney, Australia. Well, keeping calm and wait is the only thing I can do. I think of ordering GCMS (3rd one). Would it help anyone?

RDong

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
I know it can be difficult, the wait and the anxiety. What did your second notes say?
My 2nd is exactly same as 1st. No movement at all. each gcms is 3 months apart. My file was moved to lvo in Aug. Sydney Aus is as slow as Sydney NS, I guess.