23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Category - FSW - O
ITA - 19th December, 2018
AOR - 7th Feb, 2019
BIL - 22nd March 2019
MEP - 22nd March 2019
Request letter for 2 PCCs: 22nd March 2019 (60 day deadline)

Last edited:

thaitran26291

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
My current status :

AoR : Feb 3
MEP: Mar 18
Background status changed twice : NA ( since AoR) -> Your application is in process.... (same day MEP, status bar came back as well -> We are processing ... ( Mar 21)

Some senior adviced that my application now is IP2. As I am a CEC applicant, I will expect my PPR coming soon next step.

Note: one CEC Jan 28 AoR member received his PPR today.

lanian57

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Yes. Results will take approx 10-12 days to arrive at your postal address.

You can go to fingerprinting service center accredited by RCMP depending upon where you want to go. There are enough centers for it.
Google the center nearest to you.
Ok. Thanks for your advice. I will do it right away Regard.
Ian,

Canadian PCC is not required while you are submitting the application. The officer will notify you if you need one during the application processing.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/canada.html

Hi TechFalcon, thanks for your advice. Currently I have done with my Singapore PCC, will there be any problem if I will just submit the Singapore PCC and waiting for their request for the Canada PCC? TIA!

mav20

Mar 22, 2019
Stream: FSW-O
ITA: Jan 30
AOR: Feb 9
MEP : waiting

guys I have a question here.. does anyone know how much passport validity is required at the time of sending the passport to the VISA office once the PPR stage begins..

nazgul86

Jul 31, 2018
I just received BIL letter for my wife but I have some questions. She's an international student living in Canada already and I'm resident of US. The letter address was sent to mine (US) and it mentions to collect biometrics in US, however she's not residing in US but in Canada.
So I'm unclear where she should collect her Biometrics? I looked up on http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/where-to-give-biometrics.asp but it mentions only one location at the Vancouver aiport (closest to where she lives) However the letter mentions "Note: If you received this letter you must give your biometrics before coming to Canada and are not eligible to have your fingerprints and photograph taken at a Canadian port of entry. If you are already in Canada, you will have to leave the country to provide your biometrics." -- confused, can anyone help me pls?

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Stream: FSW-O
ITA: Jan 30
AOR: Feb 9
MEP : waiting

guys I have a question here.. does anyone know how much passport validity is required at the time of sending the passport to the VISA office once the PPR stage begins..
Well, general rules for any visa are 6 months. If it's borderline, I would recommend to have a plan ready of when and how to renew (people with specific experience can probably give pointers on implications at different stages, while another input is how long it takes to get a new passport).

Reactions: mav20

mav20

Mar 22, 2019
Well, general rules for any visa are 6 months. If it's borderline, I would recommend to have a plan ready of when and how to renew (people with specific experience can probably give pointers on implications at different stages, while another input is how long it takes to get a new passport).
Thanks for the reply!! My passport is expiring in 11/19.. so now I am planning to renew my passport after my biometric is done.. It should not take more than 7-10 days to get the new passport so I should be ready with the new passport before PPR stage.

Should I just update CIC with my new passport details via the web form? And would I need to send both old and new passport when asked during PPR stage?