Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
Med's Done....
21-03-2019
Hello everyone! Need some advice on Police clearance. I am in the midst of submitting my PR application under CEC scheme. But would like to know besides my country's police clearance, do I need to apply for police clearance for working in Canada for the past 14 months? Would appreciate some help and advice. Thanks in advance!
Yes it better to do it now and attach it....

Chinku04

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
Med's Done....
21-03-2019
CEC category. AOR - 6th Feb 2019
Got MEP passed today and got Bio metrics for my dependent as she is in other country.

My Current Status
Application step Current status
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

sanjheeta

Jun 10, 2016
Category - CEC Inland
ITA - January 23, 2019
AOR - 6th Feb, 2019
Medical Examination - 21st Feb
EMedical doc submitted by doc - 1st March
MEP - 21st March

I just check the status, it was changed to MEP, no BIL yet, Neither I received any email for MEP or BIL. the status was changed directly on portal

Chinku04

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
Med's Done....
21-03-2019
Category - CEC Inland
ITA - January 23, 2019
AOR - 6th Feb, 2019
Medical Examination - 21st Feb
EMedical doc submitted by doc - 1st March
MEP - 21st March

I just check the status, it was changed to MEP, no BIL yet, Neither I received any email for MEP or BIL. the status was changed directly on portal
If you and your dependent are in Canada, you will not be asked for Biometrics. Its a exemption if you are in Canada.

vsr0722

Mar 19, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
31-01-2019
If you and your dependent are in Canada, you will not be asked for Biometrics. Its a exemption if you are in Canada.
My dependent and I are in Canada, my dependent got a request for a biometrics letter. Trying to figure out what needs to be done. Any other similar case here?

- Have written to IRCC, waiting for their reply .

bairn7

Feb 27, 2015
Feeling left out on the MEP front. Will get seriously worried if it doesn't arrive tomorrow as all other 6 Feb AOR seem up have received :(

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
Hello guys

Need your help about my PR application in fact they ask me to provide my tax declaration for 2018 but I have committed a mistake about that and still waiting for arc decision, anyone can advice me please
What is your prb?

hopefulcan

Jul 25, 2018
Thanks will monitor my application in the next day or so to see if anything changes around biometrics. The IRCC page says I would need to provide biometrics, but I'm wondering if I may not have to since I have a Nexus card, so perhaps they already have them through that.
This has been asked previously I know, but what's the series of next expected updates after MEP?
The first post on this thread by legalfalcon talks about application stages. Experts seem to agree that IP1/IP2 etc are mere speculation and don’t really provide any indication of what’s going on with the application. So it’s best to wait and watch until around 6 months. Good luck!

Chinku04

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
Med's Done....
21-03-2019
Hi Chinku04, thankstfor tha reply. Do u think will it be in time for me to apply now? My ITA is Feb 20. And how should I do it? TIA!
Yes. Results will take approx 10-12 days to arrive at your postal address.

You can go to fingerprinting service center accredited by RCMP depending upon where you want to go. There are enough centers for it.
Google the center nearest to you.

TechFalcon

Nov 10, 2018
Hello everyone! Need some advice on Police clearance. I am in the midst of submitting my PR application under CEC scheme. But would like to know besides my country's police clearance, do I need to apply for police clearance for working in Canada for the past 14 months? Would appreciate some help and advice. Thanks in advance!
Ian,

Canadian PCC is not required while you are submitting the application. The officer will notify you if you need one during the application processing.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/canada.html

Reactions: lanian57