Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
These are my milestones:

* Created profile in April 2018
* Waited almost a year to crack IELTS (10 attempts) to get exactly 441and not 438 because of that .5 marks lag in writing.
* Profile got rejected because of the sudden increase in required pof.
* Created a profile again in Jan
* Like many people got my ITA on 31st Jan
* Rushed and submitted all docs by 14 February 2019.(Like they would have processed my file within 90 days only if I had submitted it by 1st Feb. ‍♀How naive was I)
* Passed Medicals by 1st April 2019 and biometrics were done by 10th April 2019.
* Quit my job in May Day dreaming that my PR will arrive on a silver plate and I will be one among those who get their mails within 90 days.
* Lost access to my email ID and started raising web forms almost once in every 10 days to update the email ID. Spoke to numerous ircc agents over the time on why none of the web forms were being addressed.
* After I crossed the 6month timeline, used a completely irrelevant topic to raise a web form to update my mail Id, and also sent a mail to Ralph to help on the same. Voila the next day it was updated. Strange!
* First ghost update that I noticed probably - 7th Sept morning 3:30 AM IST
* I call IRCC on 9th September evening and it doesn’t connect through Global Affairs Canada, so called IRCC directly using Fongo and they said the file was APPROVED, but they don’t know when I would get the mail or it would get updated in the CIC account. Again ambiguity and suspense and the worst word in English lately - WAIT!!!
* After waiting for the mail till 3:30 AM, and dozing off, I woke up to the Ready to Visa mail in the morning at 5:21 AM giving a big sigh of relief.

Moral of the story like alllllll the others who have waited for long: If you know for sure there is nothing wrong with your file, hang on and plan on doing stuff that you have to do immediately after getting your PPR, because after that your brain kinda stops working and people like me go into anxiety mode or freeze mode. So use the time that you wait wisely by spending it as much as you can with your family and planning your future in Canada.

Anyways, the actual moral is, IRCC Is so damn unpredictable.
Congratulations :)

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Its PPR guys!!

FSW-O
Single Applicant
NOC:1122
ITA: 12th Dec 2018
AOR: 10th Feb 2019
MEP and BIL: 27th Mar 2019
No ADR
Ghost Update: 11th Sep 2019
PPR : 12th Sep 2019
VO - Ottawa

I had applied from US but came back to India in May. Ordered 4 sets of GCMS notes.Each took 25 ,35,60 days resp. Fourth one didnt come.Called them many times and raised web forms for address changes and general enquiry but got standard replies.

60% of my POF was as FD. Didn't provide liquidation letter. Provided a gift deed from my sister .

Wishing all good luck for their PPR!
Congratulations :)

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Guys after reading many stories here and at other places, I feel like I am being punished and taught a lesson by the universe. :(

ranjitrajkumar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
These are my milestones:

* Waited almost a year to crack IELTS (10 attempts) to get exactly 441and not 438 because of that .5 marks lag in writing.
* Rushed and submitted all docs by 14 February 2019.(Like they would have processed my file within 90 days only if I had submitted it by 1st Feb. ‍♀How naive was I)
* Passed Medicals by 1st April 2019 and biometrics were done by 10th April 2019.
* Quit my job in May Day dreaming that my PR will arrive on a silver plate and I will be one among those who get their mails within 90 days.
* Lost access to my email ID and started raising web forms almost once in every 10 days to update the email ID. Spoke to numerous ircc agents over the time on why none of the web forms were being addressed.
* After I crossed the 6month timeline, used a completely irrelevant topic to raise a web form to update my mail Id, and also sent a mail to Ralph to help on the same. Voila the next day it was updated. Strange!
* I call IRCC on 9th September evening and it doesn’t connect through Global Affairs Canada, so called IRCC directly using Fongo and they said the file was APPROVED, but they don’t know when I would get the mail or it would get updated in the CIC account. Again ambiguity and suspense and the worst word in English lately - WAIT!!!
* After waiting for the mail till 3:30 AM, and dozing off, I woke up to the Ready to Visa mail in the morning at 5:21 AM giving a big sigh of relief.

Moral of the story like alllllll the others who have waited for long: If you know for sure there is nothing wrong with your file, hang on and plan on doing stuff that you have to do immediately after getting your PPR, because after that your brain kinda stops working and people like me go into anxiety mode or freeze mode. So use the time that you wait wisely by spending it as much as you can with your family and planning your future in Canada.

Congratulations and thanks for sharing!

ranjitrajkumar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Its PPR guys!!

FSW-O
Single Applicant
No ADR
VO - Ottawa

I had applied from US but came back to India in May. Ordered 4 sets of GCMS notes.Each took 25 ,35,60 days resp. Fourth one didnt come.Called them many times and raised web forms for address changes and general enquiry but got standard replies.

60% of my POF was as FD. Didn't provide liquidation letter. Provided a gift deed from my sister .

Congrats!, wish you lots of luck

LuckyCent

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Heartiest congratulations brother... What a struggle!
These are my milestones:

LuckyCent

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Its PPR guys!!

FSW-O
Single Applicant
No ADR
VO - Ottawa

Wow... Congratulations

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Sydney is famous for being notoriously slow :(
Sydney seems to be dead as the proverbial doorknob. My application is also stuck at Sydney
Yeah, don't think they have any checks in place.. seemingly above reproach

Guys after reading many stories here and at other places, I feel like I am being punished and taught a lesson by the universe. :(
Then integrate that lesson into a new version of yourself, say 'Thank you universe!" and bring that new self to Canada when you and the universe are ready ;)

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Has your eligibility been officially marked as passed? Coz my second ghost was for this... if so then yes yes yes PPR is on the way by tomorrow morning!!!
You know you have to post videos of you ballet dancing when you get your PPR right?