+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2018 - Citizenship Applicant

Haathee-mera-Saathee

Star Member
Jan 30, 2018
Thanks all of them who is helping February applicant to update their AOR IP DM etc
God bless you

Question: I am trying to access Ecas but it don’t show nothing

Any idea how long it take to update ecas

Ram Ram Hamid Bhai, mine showed up about 3 hour back - yours too should show up soom.

Salam Ale Kum

mar_garz

Feb 26, 2018
Hi,
I am planning to apply for citizenship, but my whole family passports are expired last year and we never renewed,
Please help me to write explanation letter for it, or if some one has sample please share it. My e mail is nsmalik_pk@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance.
There’s a portion on your application that would explain gaps with your passport. You can just say that passport has not been renewed. Simple and straight.

crediblesam

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Brampton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-10-2013
please update my AOR date:

ID: crediblesam
App Type: Married
physical presence day: 1565
Application sent: Feb 10th
App Received: Feb 15th
AOR: 13th March

wessless

Aug 11, 2013
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
Doc's Request.
17-02-2014 RPRF/BIODATA
AOR Received.
12-08-2013
Med's Request
12-02-2014
Med's Done....
14-02-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
02-04-2014
Reactions: HarryKhuttan

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
Thank you for your positive thoughts. I still haven’t got it today. I’m not going to lie that I keep checking it everyday :( it’s do hard when I see all these people that sent after me already got them:(
You're welcome :) Tell me something, Nikki.. why do you constantly find the need to compare your journey with everybody else? Your application is unique and it wouldn't be fair to compare your timeline with anybody else, even if the others have submitted before you or at the same time as you. None of that matters. IRCC doesn't work on First Come First Serve basis. I can completely understand that having patience @ a time like this is not quite so easy but you gotta try your best, ok? Think of your situation this way. If you don't try to control and calm your mind today, the same pattern will follow tomorrow when you're waiting for your IP, DM, and every other step of the journey! Is that what you want for your mental health? ;)

That said, just try to be (genuinely) happy for everybody else. Great things do happen when your mind is happy and grateful for the things that you already have in your life. Trust me on this! Remember the laws of attraction. Whenever you feel pessimistic, irritated or frustrated about your situation, that is exactly what you're welcoming into your life. You'll get more headache and heartbreak coz the laws of attraction gives you back exactly what you're thinking and feeling. Sadness attracts more sadness, frustration attracts even more frustration.. So the remedy for your situation? When you feel sad or down, try to immediately replace those thoughts with something positive! Remember two things: Being positive and grateful about your life! That's very important!

Why don't you try a new tactic to trick your mind? Think of a date (Mar 30th, for example) and hope that you would receive your AoR by then. When you are not waiting every single day for it, who knows.. you might actually receive it even before that date! Like i said, good things happen when you're not constantly running after them.

I have a great feeling that you'll hear the good news soon, Nikki. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you in the meanwhile. Remember what I have said! Be happy in this moment instead of worrying and enjoy your life.. That's the only way to be!

Cheers
Kal :)

Last edited:
Reactions: PTJ and NikkiR88TH

knightofOrthodoxy

Mar 1, 2017
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
16-02-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
Interview........
04-09-2018
Hi,

UPDATE for knightofOrthodoxy:
AOR on March 14th, 2018
kindly update sheet

NikkiR88TH

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Ontario
You're welcome :) Tell me something, Nikki.. why do you constantly find the need to compare your journey with everybody else? Your application is unique and it wouldn't be fair to compare your timeline with anybody else, even if the others have submitted before you or at the same time as you. None of that matters. IRCC doesn't work on First Come First Serve basis. I can completely understand that having patience @ a time like this is not quite so easy but you gotta try your best, ok? Think of your situation this way. If you don't try to control and calm your mind today, the same pattern will follow tomorrow when you're waiting for your IP, DM, and every other step of the journey! Is that what you want for your mental health? ;)

That said, just try to be (genuinely) happy for everybody else. Great things do happen when your mind is happy and grateful for the things that you already have in your life. Trust me on this! Remember the laws of attraction. Whenever you feel pessimistic, irritated or frustrated about your situation, that is exactly what you're welcoming into your life. You'll get more headache and heartbreak coz the laws of attraction gives you back exactly what you're thinking and feeling. Sadness attracts more sadness, frustration attracts even more frustration.. So the remedy for your situation? When you feel sad or down, try to immediately replace those thoughts with something positive! Remember two things: Being positive and grateful about your life! That's very important!

Why don't you try a new tactic to trick your mind? Think of a date (Mar 30th, for example) and hope that you would receive your AoR by then. When you are not waiting every single day for it, who knows.. you might actually receive it even before that date! Like i said, good things happen when you're not constantly running after them.

I have a great feeling that you'll hear the good news soon, Nikki. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you in the meanwhile. Remember what I have said! Be happy in this moment instead of worrying and enjoy your life.. That's the only way to be!

Cheers
Kal :)
You are awesome! I’ll try not to think about it that much, and not checking emails first thing when I’m on breaks! Lol

dreaming_yyz

Oct 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 07-07-2010 - 2nd AOR 19-08-2010
IELTS Request
With the documents
File Transfer...
14-07-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
27-11-2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
08-11-2012 (Passports sent on 04-12-2012) Received request for POF on 4-2-2012 Submitted POF on 15-2-2013, Received request for Saudi PCC on 2-4-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 28.10.2013
LANDED..........
Landed at Toronto on 28th Nov. 2013
i received AOR on 11 March but when will I be able to see the progress in ECAS